“Good Value, great location”
Review of Carpe Noctem Vitae

Carpe Noctem Vitae
“Good Value, great location”
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in this hostel with friends in December. The vibe of the hostel is good, especially if your looking to party. We stayed in private rooms which were spacious and clean.
The location was pretty good, we walked most places but you could easily catch public transport also.
If I went back to Budapest with friends I would stay again.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Munich, Germany
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Ive been in really good hostels all over europe, and Ive never write a comment in this page. But this crazy Hostel really deserves it!! Was the best time ever!!All the staff its amazing, like an other guy said: Best mix of comfort and party, and the best place to have a hangover =D
And Key man, your awesome! Keep being so cool, hope to come back one day!!

Saludos de Chile!!

Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 14, 2013

This 100% excellent review is all because of Keys. He was the best host ever: helpful, friendly, nice, cheerful, and the most lovely person. The hostel is clean, comfy, and feels like a home. Lots of love!

• Stayed January 2013
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia
Reviewed January 9, 2013

Carpe Noctem Vitae isn't just a hostel. No. It's more like a 60 person share-house with all
your best friends where the fun never stops and the alcohol is continuously flowing.
I booked for 4 nights, and stayed, collectively, for 6 weeks over my whole time in europe.
The staff are amazing and I made a gazillion life long friends. So, if you enjoy ciders in the morning, exploring beautiful budapest during the day and having a cheeky couple of shots by night, head straight here.

Room Tip: Choose Narancj, the biggest room - 14 beds - more friends, more fun. Like a huuuuuge sleepover.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Me and my friend stayed at vitae for 10 days and I can without doubt tell you that it was the best and most memorable days we've both ever expierienced.
Every staff member has their own style and amazing personality and they'll make sure you'll have the best time of your life, every single night. If you're more interested in sightseeing than partying this is still a great hostel to stay at 'cause of it's location and it's helpful staff members who'll recommend you the best restaurants, tours, activities and attractions.
There are different activities every night such as karaoke, pub crawl, boat trips, costume parties etc.This makes every day/night exciting and special in it's own way.
The hostel is very clean and comfortable and is equipped with everything you'll possibly need.
Both staff and guests are extremely friendly and outgoing and you'll quickly feel at home and like a part of the family.
This is only a great thing though depending on how well you handle goodbyes, because once you've stayed here you will never want to leave.
My parting was forced because of school, but as soon as I graduate I'll buy a one-way ticket to Budapest and (fingers crossed) never have to leave again.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank MartinaAndSimon
cairo
Reviewed December 18, 2012

Stayed for 4 nights in the private room. The staff was very helpful, they know all about the city and will lead you to the best tours, restaurants, and activities around the city. There are organized outings every night, and the people that stay there are extremely fun and friendly. I had one of the best weekends of my life here, I'm definitely coming back again. Highly recommended!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Can't find a hostel with a nicer staff or better atmosphere. If you're looking to have fun, this is the place to stay. I was supposed to only stay 3 nights, but was having such a great time I extended my stay to two weeks. I'm not exaggerating when I say this hostel literally changed my life. I did so many things for the first time I never would have tried if I stayed somewhere else. You will not regret staying here if you're looking for a good time.

• Stayed November 2012