“One of the best parts of our holiday!”

Yellow Zebra Bike and Segway Tours and Rentals
Book In Advance
More Info
$51.23*
and up
Budapest Segway Sightseeing Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Yellow Zebra Bikes & Segways offers daily biking and Segway tours. We also have over 200 bikes available for tours and rent from high end city trekking bikes to easy touring beach cruisers all new for 2015! We specialize on family bike rental with plenty of kids bikes, tag-a-long, trailers and baby seats to choose from. Also we offer private groups for bikes tours and Segway incentive trips for families, private groups and corporate businesses.
Buxton, England, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“One of the best parts of our holiday!”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

Im really mad that I've forgotten the name of our tour guide!! All I can describe him as, is that he had a blue jacket on; think his name beings with an 'L'. He is so awesome; really makes you feel at ease on the segways.
Me and my boyfriend researched the segway tours before we went and knew it was something we had to do. Think it cost around 40-50 pounds for over 2 hours riding the segway and half an hour training beforehand. My boyfriend took to it really quickly but I was not so great at first. The segway almost becomes an extention of your body; after an hour you feel and look like a pro!!!!
We had already been on a couple of tours so we saw a few sights we'd already seen on the tour, but our tour guide gave us some great info that we hadnt heard before so that was great.He also showed us a few attractions we walked past earlier in the week and were interested in but didnt know what they were due to the language barrier so that was helpful!!
There was only 5 of us on the segway tour altogether (including the guide) and we had a few races near Fashion Street and around St Stephens Basillica, and the guide took a vfew videos and photos of us on our phones.
You get no end of attention; however some Irish tourists thought it'd be funny to try and hatch a plan to get it off me not knowing I was English and could understand what they were saying; that was perhaps the only downside to the experience!
It was so much fun and gave us some fantastic memories! The tour guide never pushes you to go really fast and you have to follow all in a line because he'll only take you the routes and up kerbs etc. that are suitable for segways; so although its major fun you have to be safe too!!
Something everyone should try!!!!

1 Thank Charlotte A

• Arabic first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best way to see Budapest - by bike”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

I have toured several European cities by bike, however the Budapest tour with Yellow Zebra is by far the best. Our guide Anita was extremely knowledgeable and entertaining and clearly enjoyed showing us her city. I would definitely recommend this tour; it is not only the best way to get your bearings but gives you a good overview of the city layout and enables you to plan trips to other attractions. Thanks Anita +++ for an excellent day!

New York, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Great guide and fun Segways”
Reviewed March 28, 2014

The Segway tour was the best and fastest way to see some of the major sites and learn some Hungarian history. Our guide, Anna, was amazing and very knowledgable. This tour was one of the best parts of the trip and I would highly recommend getting on a Segway!

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Save your feet and see the city y Segway”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

This was the third city we've toured on Segways and once again I am very happy we did. Our guide Anita was wonderful. She was friendly, informative and really good sense of humour. The tour was about 2 hours, which was just perfect.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank acekicker77
Budapest, Hungary
“Great guide :)”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

I'd like to say thanks to Brigit for giving us an amazing tour !! Your really kind and amazing at your work :) well done Brigit you made my day yesterday !!! Koszonom !!!