“Good bike rental”

More Info
and up
Budapest Segway Sightseeing Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Yellow Zebra Bikes & Segways offers daily biking and Segway tours. We also have over 200 bikes available for tours and rent from high end city trekking bikes to easy touring beach cruisers all new for 2015! We specialize on family bike rental with plenty of kids bikes, tag-a-long, trailers and baby seats to choose from. Also we offer private groups for bikes tours and Segway incentive trips for families, private groups and corporate businesses.
Reviewed January 25, 2014 via mobile

Affordable prices, good bikes (new, comfortable, yellow :), friendly and helpful staff. Also we could leave our luggage there while we were ring around the city. Bike is definitely good way to surf around Budapest city center.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,191)
All reviews
"great tour"
in 65 reviews
"private tour"
in 41 reviews
"would highly recommend this tour"
in 15 reviews
in 32 reviews
"your bearings"
in 11 reviews

Reviewed January 21, 2014

1. We took bycicles for rent this winter and Zebra was opened, though most of bike rentals were closed during new-year holiday season.
2. The bycicles are good - light and in good condition, we enjoyed using them,
3. The prices are reasonable compared to other European countries.
4. We also took the segway tour - the equipment is in good working condition and there is training session before the start of the tour, this time does not count towards total tour time.
5. The tour itself is interesting (though I presume it depends on the guide who accompanies you - please see below).
6. There is possibility to book in advance - please use it, there is small discount + the availability is guaranteed.
7. The guide Peter is simply the best!!! We asked to tell us more about the life in Hungaria and some most interesting facts of the history, something that is not well covered in ordinary printed guides. And thanks to Peter we enjoyed not only the segways, but also what we learned from him about Budapest and especially the insights of the quarter near synagogue.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

This was my first trip to Budapest and I knew I would be spending most of my time working, so we were looking for a way to see and hear about the city without riding one of the tour buses.

This was my first experience with a Segway, but after a quick training session, I was comfortable and off we went!

Peter was our guide and asked if we had any particular interests. In my case it was history, and Peter proved to be very knowledgeable about the city and it's history. Additionally, he was fun and witty.

If you want to learn about Budapest and like being outdoors, this is the tour for you!

Reviewed January 13, 2014

Went on a tour with my friends in Budapest and Tamas took such great great care of us from YellowZebraTours. We had a blast and its amazing way to see the city. Do yourself a favor and do the same.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 11, 2014

While on a business trip, I had a Sunday afternoon free to see the key sites in Budapest and get familiar with a European city I had not previously visited. Peter was our local host and guide for the you and gave us a fantastic overview of the history of Budapest, its main historical downtown sites - the Danube, the Opera house, Parliment, Freedom Square and others. it was a very well done tour by a friendly and well informed guide that enhanced the rest of my week's enjoyment of this wonderful city.