Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Yellow Zebra Bike and Segway Tours and Rentals tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Yellow Zebra Bike and Segway Tours and Rentals
from $46.10
Budapest Bike Tour
177 Reviews
from $32.30
from $13.80
from $56.50
1,310 results
All reviews training session strudel great guide great fun hour tour private tour his knowledge would highly recommend this tour major sights a lot of fun opera house excellent tour beautiful city hungarian history small group your bearings margaret island
Reviewed today

Great bycicles, good condition, really good price. Way More easy to use than the public bycicles company.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Today my partner and I had a fantastic tour of Budapest with Balint. His knowledge of Hungarian history made the tour incredibly interesting and fun. My congratulations to Balint for a job well done! His mastery of the English language and intimate understanding of the Hungarian story are inspirational!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

I had a wonderful tour of the city with Balint. The rental office is right next to the opera house where the tour starts. The pace is easy yet we still covered a lot of ground and had lots of time to review some Hungarian history. Balint was clear and knowledgeable with a great sense of humor. This was definitely the highlight of my trip (besides the conference I attended).

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I had an incredible time on the segway tour. First, I was the only one who signed up, so I had a private tour, which was cool (some places cancel if there are not enough people). Second, my guide Sophia was lovely - full of knowledge, funny, and super nice. She also emailed me some pictures she took of me because I left my phone at the offices. Third, riding the segway is SO FUN! Easy to learn and allows you to cover a lot of ground fast.
Recommended for everyone!
(It gets windy and cold, so wear gloves).

1  Thank NogaGordon
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We had an excellent Segway tour with a knowledgable tour guide. Would highly recommend to anybody who wants to see a bit of the city!

Reviewed 1 week ago

I decremented to enjoy and know more about the the city AWESOME!!! EXENTE!!! FOR EVERY BODY!! it was a wonderful experience...

Reviewed 1 week ago

Our guide fro Yellow Zebra was a knowledgeable and fun guy! Riding a Segway though Budapest is a fun and easy way to see the city. Worth a try!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We made a reservation for the City park segway tour in Budapest. I had never tried segway our guide Anne was so patient and clear ! Me and my husband enjoyed so much this tour!!! Excellent guide, so nice, very interesting explications we were so fortunate to have her !! Thank you so much! We recommand strongly!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The staff were very friendly and allowed us to leave our luggage while we rode which was very helpful. Our guide Balint was very patient and made sure the beginning of the ride was easy as one of our group was a bit nervous. All in all we had a great experience and Zebra tours was excellent value.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Thomas wasa knowledgeable, brilliant, and enthusiastic guide.As I was the only participant, he went out of his way to customize the tour. Important to know that this group stays on the Pest side of the river due to recent governmental restrictions about crossing the bridges.When we were done, Thomas was also happy to answer several other tourist-related questions. A great way to see the historical highlights of this section of Budapest.