“Good food”

La Pampa Steakhouse
Ranked #95 of 3,116 Restaurants in Budapest
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Terézváros
Description: Our main aim at La Pampa Steakhouse is to provide a touch of Argentina to our guests by offering the finest quality steaks and wines which reflect the passion of this country.
“Good food”
Reviewed July 31, 2013 via mobile

I can really recommend La Parma. This restaurant serves delicious meat, our plates were completely empty when we were finished. The staff were professional, the restaurant was cozy, the food and wine was delicious.

• Finnish first
  • Turkish first
Alkmaar, The Netherlands
“Still great”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Went here as a bithday present to myself. Third time here in a year and still great. Lovely steak, good wines and proper service.

Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Hype spoiled by reality”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Having eaten at Pampas the other Argentinian Steak House in Budapest, we thought to try Pampa. Nice decor, great reputation. I was not surprised that It was easy to get a table, even on a Thursday the economy here is in terrible trouble.

The meal itself was fine and the service excellent, though I felt it to be a little over-priced.

The issues started later that night. Both myself and my dining partner were ill, stomach issues. And it could only have come from Pampa. There is little one can do after the event, suffice to say that in the 6 months I have been in Budapest, this was the worst "after-dinner" event I have suffered and I wont be paying almost US$100 for the two of us again at this restaurant.

• Visited July 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Best steak ever”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

Interesting décor with combination of leather chairs or cow hide - food was superb my steak just melted in your mouth - service was excellant

Visited June 2013
Bangkok, Thailand
“Excellent Steak House in Budapest”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

I must start this review by saying that I have been to my fair share of steak houses in the world. I would put this steak house up against any place I have ever been. I go to this restaurant once a month to have the steak mix, along with a few sides. My partner and I love eating here and there are also a few great bars within walking distance of La Pampa. The waitstaff have always been very helpful and friendly, and when we have visitors in town, we always take them here. We have never had a bad meal there and our guests have always raved about the food. The price could scare off some tourists, but if you are in the mood for a quality steak, you will find not better place in Budapest to eat.

• Visited June 2013