“Misleading!!”
Review of A-list Salon & Spa

A-list Salon & Spa
Ranked #18 of 112 Spas & Wellness in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: In our salon in Pest to satisfy the demands the SPA section plays the main role from 2011. We maintain the rejuvenation of soul and body with refreshing fish pedicure and exclusive full body treatments. Our special baths clear the mind and take away all the tension, the touch of our exotic massages get into the deepest dimensions of the soul, our body scrubs awaken latent energy, our rituals rejuvenate soul and mind as well as body. Naturally, besides our SPA treatments our clients enjoy our hairdressers', mani-pedicurists', and cosmetologists' caring. This place is a shelter to escape from the bustle of the world and the place of recreation, where one can float in the gentle vibration of calm.
Johannesburg, South Africa
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Misleading!!”
Reviewed May 2, 2014

Be careful of two price lists for this establishment..... one for Budapest side and one for the pest side salon despite emailing and trying to confirm appointment for 4 people we took time and money to go to the spa on pest side... To be told we saw budapest pricing on the web we are wrong and get knotted type story and quite rude didn't want to phone manager or negotiate a deal so end result a bitter taste and no business for them.... Off we went to Thai massage place..... Wonderful!!!!!

Visited May 2014
8 Thank LouisaSA
mrsharsanyi, Manager at A-list Salon & Spa, responded to this review, May 5, 2014
We would like to thank you for your feedback, and are very sorry for what happened. Sorry for the inconvenience. We want to tell the Pest salon prices are higher because this store is located in the heart of Budapest with higher rents and the Buda salon belongs in another district. That is why we have different prices.We really apologize for you.

• Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
St. Andrews, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Great pedicure, and wonderful service!!!”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

While in Budapest a few weeks ago, I had a pedicure, hair wash and blow dry at A-list. It was a wonderful experience. Jozsef, the proprietor, did an excellent job on my hair, and was most pleasant and engaging all the while. The pedicure was old-school (not fish), and one of the best I have ever had. Three weeks later and it still looks great! All was very reasonably priced. I recommend A-list most highly!

Visited April 2014
2 Thank tj58
mrsharsanyi, Manager at A-list Salon & Spa, responded to this review, May 4, 2014
We are very happy that you chose the A-List Salon&Spa and that you were satisfied with our services. We would like to say thank you for your review.
Have a wonderful dav.
Budapest, Hungary
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing massage”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Ohh afrer a hectic day in Budapest city planned to relax a bit and went tó Al list for a massage and pedicure with my girl. They have gót some new massage chairs with pedicure and it Was very good for relaxation. My girlfriend had a facial and it Was alsó very good. Thanks tó them for pampering us :-)

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Patika P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Best part of my trip”
Reviewed February 1, 2014 via mobile

Myself and two friends spent a morning at a list salon. We got shellac manicures and full body massages which was incredible. Really nice, professional and friendly staff. I loved it so much I went back for a haircut on my last day! The only issue we had was that they only take cash and our total bill was about 45000huf. Amazing value for money! Definitely worth a visit if you are Budapest and want to be pampered.

3 Thank Ijustlovetoholiday
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“Always a good choice”
Reviewed December 20, 2013

I'm a usual for pedicure..sometimes I just jumped in sometimes I book in advance...both Barbara s are great for pedis. Really really professional...
The place always has expats mainly as they are loyal and re visitors...good service good price...

Visited October 2013