“Amazing experience!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of A-list Salon & Spa

A-list Salon & Spa
Ranked #15 of 106 Spas & Wellness in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: In our salon in Pest to satisfy the demands the SPA section plays the main role from 2011. We maintain the rejuvenation of soul and body with refreshing fish pedicure and exclusive full body treatments. Our special baths clear the mind and take away all the tension, the touch of our exotic massages get into the deepest dimensions of the soul, our body scrubs awaken latent energy, our rituals rejuvenate soul and mind as well as body. Naturally, besides our SPA treatments our clients enjoy our hairdressers', mani-pedicurists', and cosmetologists' caring. This place is a shelter to escape from the bustle of the world and the place of recreation, where one can float in the gentle vibration of calm.
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Amazing experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

I went to the A-list salon&spa for a fish pedicure light, and the treatment was absolutely sublime! I was told by the lady at the reception that I would have to wait half an hour, which was fine. I was then immediately offered coffee, which was really nice. In order to help pass the time, I had another service done. When the time came for the fish pedicure, the lady first soaked my feet in warm, soapy water, toweled them dry, and then said I could dip my feet into the tank with the little fishes. My feet were instantly surrounded by these tiny fishes, which produced a pleasant tingly sensation. After 30 minutes, I took my feet out of the water, and my feet felt baby soft. It was a completely luxurious experience, and I would definitely want to repeat it if it was allowed in my state.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank tanc2014

• Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AMAZING A-LIST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

a list is a very beautiful spa, professional staff and a relaxed atmosphere...
i went with a group of 6 other girls for our friends hen, all of us had two treatments (i had a massage and a pedicure) i have honestly never felt so relaxed. The poor lady that had to do my feet (LOL) was brilliant and i walked away with baby soft heels. the massage was so lovely i almost fell asleep!
beautiful inside and the toilets i think are the best i have ever been into, such friendly staff who made us feel like superstars... worth a visit!! xx

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Abigail K
Jerusalem, Israel
83 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 160 helpful votes
“The Fish Pedicure is a must at least once!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2012

In Turkey, there is a breed of small fresh water fish which will nibble the dead or diseased skin on a human body, without damaging the healthy tissue. There are spas there dedicated to the fish exfoliating one's body.
I'd wanted to experience this once in my life. Imagine my surprise, as I exited the Herend shop on Nador Ter, to see a spa offering this unique experience, for pedicures and/or manicures.
I had to try it!
It is very interesting, and a bit ticklish, but not painful in any way. I had the 30 min. 'fish pedicure'. It consisted of removing socks, shoes, and rolling up trousers. Having my feet and lower legs bathed, and then immersing them in an aquarium full of fish 1-4 cm (1/2-1 1/2 inches) in length, which gently nibble on the feet and legs. My feet felt very smooth and clean afterward.

Visited April 2012
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

Lovely massage/pedicure for £12 @. Very friendly staff. Professional and great decor. Mia did my massage and just wish I'd book longer. Receptionist speaks excellent English. A truly wonderful experience.

47 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“A-List”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

Wide range of services. Fish pedicure was interesting but not worth the extra cost. Massage was average but wife loves the cut and color and the manicures.

1 Thank MM52458