“Great place to stay”
Review of Made Inn Budapest

Made Inn Budapest
Ranked #129 of 670 Specialty Lodging in Budapest
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Really good value for money, right in city center, comfy large rooms and safe neighborhood with 24/7 security guard in the lobby. Only problem might be finding the reception (it's a building complex and your room may be in building 4 while reception is in building 2 so pay attention!) Otherwise, great and central!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Our apartment had everything we could have asked for: perfect location, flawless cleaning, well warmed, a lot of space. Besides a double bad there was a double sofa coach. In the kitchen nothing was missing and the bathroom was very confortable as well.
The aprtment is located in the heart of the jewish area, sorrounded by many good pubs and restaurants (don't miss Macesz Huszár, in the same street). It is 5 minutes walking from the main metro station of the city. In spite of this, the apartements are very quite, and you are not disturbed at all by the crowd in the street! Plus, it is very convenient: we were 3 nights there and spent in total 95 euros (we were two), which is a really good price! Due to our early return flight, we could also reserve a shuttle to be driven to the airport through the reception. Staff was very friendly and available. To sum up, next time in Budapest I will definitely book again at Synagogue!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I cannot recommend this apartment hotel enough for anyone spending a few days in Budapest and don't want to fork out for The Hilton or Four Seasons.

The location is fab, right behind the Old Synagogue, and about 5 - 10 minutes walk to St Isztvan Basilika in the centre of town and it's situated in a very quiet block in a very busy and happening nightlife area of Pest.

The apartment we booked was a 2 bedroom apartment, and the apartment was very spacious with two good sized double bedrooms, a large lounge/kitchen with both a breakfast table as well as a huge sofa/seating area. The apartment had all amenities, including washing machine and hair dryer, and was clean and lovely. If I was to deduct anything at all it'd be that the freezer was a little smelly, but since we did not intend on using this, it didn't matter.

But best of all was the incredibly friendly and accommodating staff, particularly Peter. We were delayed arriving and when we rang the office door bell at 1:45am, we were met by a cheerful "aaah, yes, I am here waiting for you!". The staff could not have been more helpful or nicer, and this, paired up with the lovely location and the spacious, clean accommodation, means it receives my highest recommendation for anyone who are travelling to Budapest for fun and sights.

Room Tip: Rooms higher up are quieter, and with a lift, it doesn't really matter.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Good value for money (factors to be considered are location, confort, quality, price, whole of life costs) during winter season. We benefitted of one 6 person apartment for one familly of 3 pax. Felt like home, and we have been missing that particular comfy, large, well furnished and equipped apartment in the center of Budapest since our departure. We travelled by car, and were fortunate enogh to benefit of free parking for almost 5 days during Eve and Christmas season (good to know!).

Though, I assume that since our trip overlapped Christmas holliday, nobody from hotel's service personnel bothered with cleaning our appartment. Not a big deal as we did that by ourselves (no complaints! as I said we felt like home).

Finally, to be accurate in my description IOT not wasting your time looking for the actual address of the hotel, please be aware of the most proper one which is the one advertised for onother accomodation facility (as we noticed there are several in that court) as follows: 1075 Budapest, Király utca 13. We did some research before our trip, found out that, set the GPS, and ... good to go! No dificulties in parking the car for a while right in front of the court's gate IOT unload the luggage.

Taking into consideration all of the above, and the great location (close to most of the landmarks, pubs, transportation means, shoppin streets and centers etc.) we recommend this to others, and definitely plan to stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank DanDRMI
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Great apartment, proper cooking utilities, very clean, a very good position in the center of the town.
Very good service, nothing to regret.
A little bit hard to find, but not impossible.
We have also rent a parking place for the car, in underground garage, so it was safe (i think 8 euro/day)
Good quality bars in the neighborhood
I would definitely return.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Rather comfortable and spacious apartment, and proper cooking utilities, considering the price it is great value for money. The location is great as well, it is only about 15 minutes walk to the town, and the central bus station is nearby. There is a large shopping complex across the street to shop

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I've stayed at this hotel for 2 nights, with 3 friends. We booked one bedroom apartment with sofa. I have to say that location is great, but the hotel is very hard to find. Apartment was very comfortable, spacious and clean. I was very satisfied with staying in this apartment, but I have to say that hotel service was poor. At first, staff acommodate us in wrong apartment, at night they move us in another apartment, which was in different building. The hotel's garage sistem is very impractical. When I came home I read email from booking.com that they are sory that we didn't stay in hotel and they will charge my credit cart because of cost of cancellation, although we stayed there. When I contact booking.com and hotel they apologized for the misunderstanding. If somebody would ask me, if I would stay in hotel again, I would say I would, because apartments are great for this price, and because now I know how the hotel sistem works.

Room Tip: Rooms which are in the same bulding as hotel garage, are very quiet
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends