“Taking Care of People is an Endless Job!!!”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
my lovely, bright italian style kitchen-livingroom
second bedroom, comfortable beds, brand new mattraces
lovely italian style kitchen-living room together, as in the mediterranean homes
bathroom with jacuzzi
jacuzzi with a bottle of champagne?:)
aile
one bedroom-livingroom, very spacious like a discoteque, two handmade sofa bed with double mattraces
one bedroom-livingroom, very spacious like a discoteque, comfortable beds, brand new mattraces
second bedroom, comfortable beds, brand new mattraces
second toilet
two handmade King size sofa bed with double mattraces, and one single bed with brand new mattrace
Romantic breakfast in lovely italian style kitchen-living room together,as in the mediterranean home
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Italian first
Any
CEBPKR
Fort Greely
“Taking Care of People is an Endless Job!!!”
Reviewed October 16, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Mid-September 2016 our visit to Budapest started on a beautiful sunny day, where we lodged at the Casa del Sole apartment. Ms. Livia Holecz (apartment manager) provided us a through overview of this spacious, comfortable, and luxury apartment. The apartment is conveniently located to public transportation services to anywhere in the city of Budapest. By the way, the gym downstairs has a friendly staff that will offer you their world class equipment to sustain your physical workout. I took the advantage of a monthly registration (which was very cheap). The Boscolo Hotel parking is conveniently located right around the corner and the cost to park there is significantly reasonable. Three weeks at the apartment went flawless, however, Murphy’s Laws –if anything can go wrong it will! Well, the hot water and the heat in the apartment went out. That didn’t stop Ms. Holecz to remedy a solution that would satisfy our lodging comforts. She got approval from the owner for us to stay at one of her other owned resident, which was super elegant (with a sauna). We essentially had two residences to bounce back and forward from, we luv it! Ms. Holecz and Magdalena (the owner) optimizes customer satisfactions. I highly recommend their services!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Customer Satisfication
Liked least: Not having enough time to stay longer
Your age range 50-64
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Dec 29, 2016
Dear Ilona
Thank you for you detailed and excellent description and beautiful review. And I have to thank you at least thousands of times your understanding about the unpredictable warm water problem, that unfortunately caused us nightmares even after, but finally it was resolved ( I wish I could be a good technician, I would be a billionaire )
I hope you will come back again
It was a huge please
Warm regards and I wish you only happiness and endless joy,
Understanding and gentleness are always huge gifts from life
Indyroadr...
Carmel, Indiana
“Mrs.”
Reviewed September 17, 2016 for a stay in September 2016

It was our second time staying in this apartment. Wonderful & kind people to rent from. Anything we needed they were very helpful in assisting us. It's in an absolutely perfect location. Easy access to all public transportation. Ideal location if you want to sight-see, shop, or dine.

Spacious apartment & located in a quiet building, while being in the heart of Budapest.

I would definitely stay here the next time we visit.

Sep 19, 2016
Dear Kristen,

it is always a huge pleasure to welcome again my returning lovely guests, it is the biggest success of my love and passion that I invest everyday when I rent my apartment, I am more than happy that you enjoyed your stay, and thank you again to come back to me.
I wish you happiness and endless beautiful trips all over the world and certainly to come back again.
Kisses
lesleycnm
Beit Shemesh, Israel
“Great, spacious apartment”
Reviewed April 3, 2015 for a stay in March 2015

We really enjoyed our stay at this apartment. It is decorated exactly like the photos - very fun for our older teens/young adults. Many beds; jaccuzzi, free wifi
It was in a good, central location for our needs.
The owner was very accommodating with checkout time.

Traveling group: Teenagers
Apr 4, 2015
Thank you Lesley!
I hope to welcome you or your family and friends again!
Warm regards
jotomalin
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Comfortable apartment.”
Reviewed February 26, 2015 for a stay in February 2015

My friend and I stayed here for four nights in February. The apartment is comfortable with lots of small useful touches (eg convertors for UK plugs), and very convenient for exploring Budapest - close to the metro and to a supermarket, and within reasonable walking distance of the river (though you might prefer to take the metro then walk in more interesting areas). Having come from Yorkshire we were amused to have prints of Whitby and Bridlington on the walls. It is on a busy street, but the shutters and double glazing mean that the traffic is not particularly disruptive, though if you were a very sensitive sleeper it might be an issue. The kitchen is well equipped and there's lots of space - there were only two of us but you could have fitted many more in easily. It was a good space for a very enjoyable holiday, and there is lots to do in Budapest, from views of the Danube to excellent museums to spas to opera. We were well looked after in all the arrangements for finding the flat and getting to and from the airport.

Traveling group: Friends
Mar 4, 2015
Dear Sally
I hope to welcome you or your friends again
always at your kind disposal
Warm regards
New York, New York, United States
Reviewed December 22, 2012 for a stay in May 2012
person found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
Jan 4, 2013
THANK YOUUU!
I am very pleased about your amazing review and beautiful words. Every guests are important for me, but as you are my regular one, it is even a huge pleasure to know that you will continue to come back. Looking forward to welcome you again. Have a Happy New Year, see you soon, Kisses: Magdalena
M00ndance...
Argyll, Scotland
“Just What we Needed!!”
Reviewed November 22, 2012 for a stay in November 2012

We stayed in this apartment for 4 nights in november- myself, my partner, my daughter and 9 year old grandson.WE had a very unpleasant start to our trip, as all our UK money which we planned to change in Budapest was stolen whilst in transit with easyjet. So. tired and dejected after reporting the theft to airport police , we arrived at the apartment about 10pm.We all felt a bit goomy, however as Livia, the manager opened the door, it was like being engulfed in a ray of sunshine!! The flat was bright, warm- and huge! Beds had been made up for us and after unpacking I took advantage of the lovely jacuzzi bath.
There was everything we neede to make our stay comfortable, and the damge deposit was kindly wavered to help us out.
The owner, Magdalena, had sent us LOADS of information, both about the apartment and Budapest which proved extremely useful. I was impressed by her friendly emails and obvious passion for the city.
The location was very downtown, very close to a supermarket, shopping centre, cheap cafes and even a McDonalds!! The Blaha Lujha square with excellent transport links throughout the city was just minutes wak away.
I would definitely stay there again, and highly recommend this to anyone looking for a great vase to explore budapest- Magdalena even supplied a phone number for a very inexpensive taxi company!
Have nothing but good things to say about the apartment, Magdaena and Livia- many thanks for a fabulous stay!

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Everything!!!
Liked least: Nothing do dislike
Traveling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Dec 6, 2012
Dear-Dear Amanda,

I repeat what I wrote you before:)
first of all Thank youuu for your beautiful words, it really makes me happy, I am truly appreciated of it.
You know, there are lots of nice persons, and lots of friendly guests, but you were one of the most friendly from the beginning with your full interests and happiness of discovering Budapest..so lovely..I am the same when I travel, and I travel a lot:)
I feel sorry of what happened to you at the beginning of your trip, bad beginning, but good continue, so you should remember only the second part of it:) I save your contact dear Amanda, and if you or any of your friend would come back would be a great pleasure for me. Keep being so kind, cheerful and shiny! It was a huge pleasure to get to know you. Kisses to all of you
from Livia and Magdalena
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 17, 2012 for a stay in September 2012

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Liked best: size of apartment
Liked least: loud street (however there are good windows)
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Sep 18, 2012
Dear Kate, thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to welcome you again!It was a pleasure to have you as my guests!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing