Lord Residence
$402
$309
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewswashing machinehour securitygreat apartmentsspacious apartmentthese apartmentssmall kitchenself cateringnice balconyperfect locationvisiting budapestmain attractionsliving roomandrassy avenuewithin walking distanceshort walkgreat citynice stay
Reviewed May 30, 2012

Stayed with 2 friends at Lord Apartments in May. Excellent location right near the Opera house, and inbetween 2 metro stations - Opera and Octogan.

Very clean and modern. Stayed for 5 nights, changed towels once, which was fine

Reception staff Dora and Agnes very friendly and helpful.

Our room had a balcony which was really nice, although it overooked the main street, and was a bit noisy at night - echoey more than anything. We did have to sleep with the door closed all night, but there is an air conditioning unit if you need it.

Overall we had a great stay in a great location.

Room Tip: You could ask for a room which overlooks the courtyard to elliminate noise from the street - although it's not so intersting!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
Lord-Apartments, Manager at Lord Residence, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2013

Dear Milly123Colchester,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at Lord Apartments Budapest. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations from every aspect. On the other hand I was happy that you highlighted that the location was great.

Unfortunately as we are in the city center during the night the streets are little noisy.
However I hope you could enjoy the balcony during the daytime and had relaxing sleeps during the nights.

I will forward your nice comment about the staff.

I look forward the opportunity to welcome you at Lord Apartments Budapest.

Best wishes,

Reviewed May 27, 2012

Lovely modern apartment, very clean, nice friendly staff and in an excellent location for sight seeing.

Room Tip: Brilliant to have a balcony (our room overlooked the street at the front) on which to eat our breakfast etc, but we were slightly disturbed by the noise of traffic and people walking past late at night.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank BaileyL40
Lord-Apartments, Manager at Lord Residence, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Dear BaileyL40,

First of all I am sorry for my late response. Now we are trying to reach all guests that were being so kind to made the effort to give us the feedback. To be grateful with this never is late.

Thanks for your comment and feedback.
I am very happy that you were satisfied and had a nice stay.
I am going to recognize all staff in your name.

If sometime you come back to Budapest, It will be a pleasure to welcome you again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 30, 2012

The Lord Apartments were a great place to stay. While the outside of the buildings leading to the Lord Apartments may appear a little worn, this is a great central location in Pest with easy access to Budapest's transportation system. All the staff were exceptionally helpful and the studio suite I rented was clean and well maintained. Excellent value for the dollar. The apartment is far superior to a hotel room, including full ktchen and a washing machine, if required. It doesn't take long to feel like a local. The staff at the hotel were great tour guides with useful sightseeing advice. Loved eating at the Menza Cafe on Luszt Ferenc ter, a few blocks away from the Lord Apartment,

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
1  Thank robert s

Dear Robert S,

Thank you very much for your stay and kind words.

I am very happy that you were satisfied and had a nice stay.

Kind regards,

Reviewed April 16, 2012

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed February 23, 2012

This was our first visit to Budapest and after much searching online we decided to go for an apartment rather than a hotel, and from looking at the Lord Apartments website it looked like a really lovely place for a pretty decent price. The apartments are in a great location, just a few minutes walk from a main tram line, and an underground station - also you're within walking distance of a lot of the main attractions like the parliament, chain bridge etc.

We stayed in a studio apartment which was clean and nicely decorated, including a TV with DVD player (great if you're planning nights in) and an air-con system. Only slightly negative point would be that in the pictures it had looked like the room type I chose had a balcony with a table (so we had envisaged sitting eating dinner outside at night), but in fact we had a tiny corner balcony with room for 1 person to stand.

Budapest is a really lovely city and I would highly recommend it for a romantic city break. Top places we visited were Memento Park (located out of the city, need to get a bus there), House of Terror, Parliament, and Heroes Square. We also went on a river cruise along the Danube which we'd also recommend!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank lynney85
Lord-Apartments, Guest Relations Manager at Lord Residence, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Lynney85,

I am very happy to hear that you were enjoying Budapest and the area where our hotel is situated.

I am sorry that the balcony did not reach your expectations at all. Unforuntately not all of the apartments have bigger balcony like on the pictures. Some of them have only a smaller one and other do not even have.
If sometime you come back to Budapest and choose Lord Apartments once again please indicate that you would like a big balcony for your apartment and we will gladly fulfill your request.

Thank you very much for your stay and feedback.

Best wishes