Boscolo Residence
  • Pool
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Pool
All reviewsnew york cafethe main hotelwashing machinegrand suitebreakfast packagehuge apartmentliving rooma great place to staysister hotelwonderful apartmenthop on hopfull kitchenmetro stationsmall kitchenhotel roomspa facilitiesminute walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2014

My girlfriend and I spend 3 great days here for New Years. Location is perfect, very near the subway and not far from city centre. Apartment is well designed, spacious, very clean, has a nice bathroom and a big comfy bed. Complimentary coffee in the lobby is a nice plus. Staff is also very polite. The only thing we disliked was disorganized breakfast. There was not so much left so we had to ask for everything (including plates).

We would definitely stay here again and we recommend it to everyone, especially for a longer stay :)

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Andrej_Croatia
BoscoloResidence_GM, General Manager at Boscolo Residence, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2014

Dear Valued Guest 'Andrej_Croatia',

Thank you for choosing Boscolo Residence. I was happy to read that you enjoyed our hotel's comfort and our room design has won over you. Regarding the breakfast area please take my apology for the inconvenience you experienced. Your anticipated return is greatly appreciated!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Lovely Residence, Great Value for money, only one comment was the lack of fresh juices at the breakfast at the adjoint Boscolo Hotel which is strange for a 5 star Hotel, everything else was just fine, very clean and peaceful neighborhood

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Moe A
BoscoloResidence_GM, General Manager at Boscolo Residence, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

Dear Valued Guest 'Moe A',

Thank you for selecting Boscolo Residence. It is my pleasure to see that you had nice time with us. I hope upon your next stay we will be able to meet your expectations with our fresh juice selection as well. Your return to our hotel is always welcome!

Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Front desk staff bad attitude!the staff was very indifferent!I just put the pants in the washing machine, and then I want to start the washing machine, but the washing machine does not work, so I wanted to remove my pants, but the washer lid unable to open.hotel managers believe that we broke.He wants us full price for compensation.We said we did not have enough money,he let us check out immediately...It makes us very sad,we have been forced to pay money. I can not believe this is the five-star service apartment, front desk staff has serious racial discrimination.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Xinrui F

Dear Valued Guest 'Xinrui F'

Thank you for visiting Boscolo Residence. Please be assured that I have been informed about this unfortunate situation. As I know, first one of our front office team member and than our duty manager has contacted you during your stay regarding the ruined washing maschine. I am sorry to tell you that any kind of damage caused in our equipments, resulting from improper use should be covered by our guests. This is a general policy and I feel sorry if you considered this action as an attack!

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Spend few weeks here in july/august 2013.
Room was huge,with all benefit a small apartment.Only the outside street noise was annoying in the morning.
Beside that all great.
No hesitation to come again
BM.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank BMM2011
BoscoloResidence_GM, General Manager at Boscolo Residence, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Dear Valued Guest 'BMM2011',

Thank you for choosing Boscolo Residence for your stay in Budapest. I am happy to read that you were satisfied with our hotel and planing to return to us.

Your kind visit is always welcome

Reviewed December 1, 2013

i was supposed to stay int he hotel but they messed up my reservation and put me here. the residence is connected to the hotel. my room was HUGE: two stories with a gorgeous patio on both levels. even had a washer in it! i was only there two nights and barely in the room but i'd definitely stay there again!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
BoscoloResidence_GM, General Manager at Boscolo Residence, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2013

Dear Valued Guest "michelle r"

Thank you for visiting Boscolo Residence. I am happy to read that you had overall a nice time with us. Should you come back to Budapest, please do not hesitate to book us again. Your kind return is always welcome.