“Excellent stay !”

Ranked #68 of 333 Hotels in Budapest
Ghent, Belgium
“Excellent stay !”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Nice, modern and comfortable flats. Lovely arrangement, Very spacious rooms, separate kitchenette, private room. Wwell equiped. Very good bed, good location, excellent service.
Budapest center is really close. If you don't like the walk, taxi is not expensive.
Friendly people, wonderful city where there's lots to visit, dine and party.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (92)
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Reviewed December 5, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed over the weekend in Budapest at the hotel.

The staff is well prepared and speak good English and is always ready to offer some suggestion of places to go.

The room is very clean and comfortable, the only thing I felt could be different is if the TV would face the room instead of the living room and have more channels.

The hotel is well located and is a easy walk to the shopping street and to take any of the Sightseeing buses.

The only problem we had is that once the fire alarm ringed for no reason and we had to leave the room before we were told that was an accident and there was no fire at all.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Belgrade
Reviewed November 12, 2012

Modern hotel with all amenities you might need. Comfortable beds, enough of pillows, great bedding. Toalet includes both shower cabin and tub, large in space and very comfortable. Fully equipped kitchen, supermarket and many food shops within 50 m.
The only thing I was missing were room slippers, as large areas are without carpets so I felt a bit cold walking bare foot, but I could have packed better myself :). Be wiser and enjoy breathtaking Budapest!!

• Stayed November 2012
Wroclaw, Poland
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We stayed here for 3 nights in deluxe room for two. Room was very big, clean and pretty. Fantastic bed and a good idea to gave a quest all equipment kitchen. Great place to have a weekend or week in beautiful Budapest.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Roskilde, Denmark
Reviewed November 7, 2012

I stayed in Boscolo Luxury Residence for a week with my partner. I can truly state that it was one of our best experience in connection with hotels.
We arrived late in the evening after a long, complicated travel and we were given a really nice welcome. The staff was incredibly mindful so I could almost forget about my tiredness.
We got our apartment which was really cosy, sized exactly for us. I really liked the furniture with its modern and clear shapes. The materials suited to my taste.
I really liked the breakfasts. The hall is very luminous, it was nice to start the days there next to our cappucinos. Juli was always so kind to us. She made our morning delightful with her cheerfulness and smile. I can say that the service was excellent, all our needs were fulfil without delay.
It is quite well located, the down town is very close to it and we could easily reach everything. Our daily trips were wonderful although, once it was a little bit adventurous. I left my handbag in the taxi with all my important belongings. I was totally socked, I thought, I would never get it back, which would have ruined our holiday. Fortunately, on the reception they saw after it immediately so very soon it was in my hand again. I really appreciated the calm and fast act in my case. Don't forget about the spa. Best relaxing times, we spent there in the evening!!
All in all, I was completely satisfied and I'm pleased that we could spent these days in Boscolo Hotel. I wish we could have staied more. Next time...

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Borbala K
Wigan, United Kingdom
Reviewed November 6, 2012

We booked this hotel as a late deal through hotwire and didnt know what we where getting, we where not dissapointed. Big rooms with kitchen and living room, always clean and very friendly helpfull staff. Its in a good location for exploring Budapest and right next door to New York cafe and the other Boscolo hotel where you can use their amenities such as the spa. Great hotel and great holiday!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lydia A
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed October 3, 2012

We stayed in this hotel for 4 nights in a 3 bedroom New York apartment. The apartment was nice but I think luxury is a bit misleading as it's furnished with Ikea furniture. The apartments are actually in another building behind the main Boscolo hotel. There were a few issues with the state of the room when we checked in. The covers for the skylight were broken & couldn't be closed so you would be woken up as soon as the sun came up. They did look at this but it couldn't be fixed while we were there. We also didn't receive the room we had booked but the staff were all very accommodating. There were 3 bathrooms as well which meant there was never a problem with sharing the showers. There is great air conditioning in the apartment which I loved as the days we were there were all over 30 degrees. The staff were all fantastic & couldn't be more helpful. My mother became quite sick while we were there & the staff were great in helping us get to a doctor & hospital on a Sunday. The location is great. Very close to Keleti station if you arrive by train like we did. It is also right above a metro & on a tram line. Make the effort to have dinner or afternoon coffee in the New York cafe. Is fantastic. All up it was a good apartment for the price we got it just wasn't as luxurious as the hotel is or how it is advertised. I would still recommend to stay here.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends