“tasty, tasty...”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2012

I went to Zorbas Taverna for dinner - actually, it was the 2nd time I visited the place but I refrained from writing a review after the first visit due to the fact the place lacked something then - and I couldn't tell what was missing..
The food is very good, let there be no doubt about it. Both times I went there I was not disappointed. Service is efficient and the prices are very good.
I can now tell what was missing the first time I went there - it was a complete lack of guests other than myself :) This time, the place was full... but it is still missing something I can't define.
Nevertheless it's really worth visiting and I can definitely recommend it :)

Reviewed September 29, 2012

I went there again.I ate gyros plate.it was huge,and realy yummy.The staff are very friendly,and helpfull.After the gyros,i got some grapes for gratis.i had a realy good time there!!!!

Reviewed September 20, 2012

We stopped here for a late lunch and ordered the mixed grill and Greek salad for two, and to our amazement the waiter returned several minutes later with a very large, oval platter piled high with food. The food and salad were both excellent--some of the best Greek food I have ever eaten--the décor was very interesting, the service was friendly and efficient.

To top this off, we just happened to come in before 4 P. M., and they were running a special of 50% off meals ordered before 4. We were stuffed and couldn’t even finish this excellent meal, which came out to a little over $20 for the both of us, a beer each included. We highly recommend Zorba’s Taverna.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

Very good atmosphere very good food but small plates !
Normal prices, fresh fish something you can not find it in Budapest and of course the wonderful Hellinic cousine !

Reviewed August 10, 2012

the food is very good!!! we had a very nice dinner there and the atmosphere is very nice. the waiters are excllent, very nice. the food was by far the best!!