1,576 results
All reviews chocolate fountain corvin plaza great hotel bullet holes metro station welcome drink champagne breakfast jacuzzi and sauna recommend this hotel free champagne city centre free wifi public transport reception area hotel is located trams and buses rooms are modern
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I enjoyed my stay in this hotel, specifically

- friendly hotel staff (but didn't like check-in see below)
- decent sized comfortable room
- good housekeeping

Couple of things i wasn't sure about

- being asked to complete my check in details on the i-pad. Think you need to consider carefully the use of technology. Seemed to me like the check-in clerk wasn't interested in doing anything to help, just gave me the Ipad and told to get on with it. I like to hand over my passport, reception does what they need to do and maybe I complete an email address and home address and sign the form and hey presto I get my room key.

- whilst I liked the size and cleanliness of my room, I didn't really care for the skylight as the only source of light. It was a quasi-attic room in the old part of the building. A window with a street view would have been nicer especially given I was there for 4 nights

• Trip type: Traveled solo
ZsuzsannaP, Recepciós at Bo18 Hotel Superior, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear „stirl0”,
Thank you very much for the kind review, we are really appreciated for taking the time to share your experiences with us.
Our aim is to keep and improve our services in a high basis standard with the help of the feedbacks arriving from our kind guests, that is why your comment is more than important for us.
It was our deepest pleasure to read that you had a lovely stay with us and we do hope we will have the chance to welcome you again in Bo18 Hotel***Superior.
Kind regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Group of 12 stayed here for a stag doo (bachelor party). The hotel was great and staff extremely friendly and helpful. The service and cleanliness was perfect all weekend. Great choice of food and even champagne for breakfast. A small spa to use in the basement of the hotel which was a great refreshment. Great rooms with air con which is definitely needed. Loved the city, lots to see and do even if hotel is slightly away from all the hustle and bustle so is quiet enough to get a great nights sleep. Special thanks to all the staff working on reception all weekend who catered our every need.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear „maximospark”,
I was happy to read your kind feedback of your recent stay with us in the Bo18 Hotel***Superior.
There is nothing more motivating for us than receiving feedback like yours to continue providing services beyond our guests’ expectations.
I was reading with pleasure that you liked our breakfast and you found our hotel very clean.
I am especially grateful for mentioning out our helpful staff.

We do hope we will have the chance to welcome you again in the Bo18 Hotel***Superior
With best regards,

Reviewed June 15, 2019

Everything about the hotel was just perfect. Staff were so helpful and courteous. Rooms immaculately clean. Breakfasts were plentiful with loads to choose from. Coffee and cold drinks with snacks available free of charge throughout the day. We will be back!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
EvelinU12, Sales Department at Bo18 Hotel Superior, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear LindaHall_10,

Thank you very much for choosing us and sharing your excellent feedback with others.

I was reading with pleasure that you find our hotel 'perfect', the staff helpful and courteous. Thank you for your kind words about our cleanliness, the variety of our breakfast, the all-day-long available snacks and drinks in the lobby area.

We do hope that we will have chance to welcome you back in our hotel in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are planning it yet.

Best regards,

Evelin Utasi
Sales Department

Reviewed June 10, 2019 via mobile

Following our recent stay we would highly recommend this hotel. EVERY team member was friendly and welcoming. The team at breakfast were constantly replenishing supplies and ensuring all guests had everything they needed. Reception always had a smile and a greeting. The staff raise this hotel from excellent to most excellent!

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
EvelinU12, Sales Department at Bo18 Hotel Superior, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2019

Dear Franna,

Thank you very much for choosing the Bo18 Hotel***Superior and sharing your excellent feedback about your recent stay.

We are more than happy to read that you highly recommend our hotel for other travellers. It is our pleasure to see that every member of our staff was friendly and welcoming - just like the sedulous staff at breakfast who untiringly refilled the courses just to make sure that every guests has everything they needed, or our friendly and helpful receptionists.

We are glad to forward your great words 'The staff raise this hotel from excellent to most excellent!' to our staff. Your review made our jog more important and delightful for us.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you are planning your next visit to Budapest. We would be glad to welcome you back in the future.

Best regards,

Evelin Utasi
Sales Department

Reviewed June 2, 2019 via mobile

Lovely hotel and fantastic staff who were all very friendly and helpful. Room very spacious and clean which perfect facilities. Breakfast was great and plenty of choice that was replenished often. Jacuzzi was a nice little touch to have a quick soak in the evenings. Location a little out of the way down a quiet street but perfect for us as we don’t mind walking and making us of local transportation. Tram was very straightforward to use and reasonable. Highly recommend and would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
ZsuzsannaP, Front Office Manager at Bo18 Hotel Superior, responded to this reviewResponded June 4, 2019

Dear „CharlotteG1166”,
I was reading with pleasure that you liked our breakfast.
I am especially grateful for mentioning out our friendly and helpful staff.

With best regards,