Bo18 Hotel Superior
  • Restaurant
Triple M Hotel(Budapest)
  • Restaurant
1,408 results
All reviewschocolate fountainbullet holesgreat hotelcorvin plazawelcome drinkmetro stationjacuzzi and saunacity centresparkling winerecommend this hotelfree champagnepublic transportreception areahotel is locatedside streetmin walkstayed here for nights
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

When visiting a unknown country, it is very welcome if you have a centrally situated place to stay. The Bo18 had very nice reviews so we did not have to hesitate to book this hotel.
It offers everything you need. English is fluently spoken and the rooms are very nice.
Breakfast offers a large diversity.
The hotel offers a large jacuzzi and a nice wellness place.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jan V
ZsuzsannaP, Director of Sales at Bo18 Hotel Superior, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Dear "Koalabeertje", dear our kind guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time and sharing your kind feedback about your recent stay at our hotel, Bo18 Hotel***Superior.

I am reading it with great pleasure that you did not disappoint with your choice and you have enjoyed yourself in our Hotel.

I am delighted that you liked your room and you were satisfied with the cleanliness, the breakfast and the service we provided. I am happy to read that our wellness corner also meets your expectations.

We are appreciated to had the chance to welcoming you here and we do hope that we will have the pleasure to welcome you back again soon in Bo18 Hotel***Superior.

Kind regards,
Zsuzsanna Péter
Assistant Manager & Sales Exe.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Our experience in Bo18 was good, I did not like walking down Nap Utca but found another way which felt where the bus number 9 drops you off. The staff were all very friendly, Zsofiah was very efficient when we needed any advice.
The breakfast was good as I made cheese toasty to keep me going till lunch. You need to eat before 9.30 to get the most choice. There is local Champagne on offer but I did not try it.
The Spa area is lovely and clean like the rest of the hotel, I loved the Infared Sauna. But the jacuzzi was often not in use I feel this can be cleaned overnight like in the health clubs.
The room was clean I felt the room was too hot and the bed was hard. Could do with more sockets.
However Bo18 is a budget hotel and is great value for the money and would be happy to recommend it.
Good luck with the next venture and a big thank you to all the staff.

Room Tip: We had room 506 it was noisy at night one night
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends

Dear "Pammy656", dear kind guest of us,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences with us, we always welcome, the feedbacks of our kind guests.

It is my pleasure to read that you had nice time in our hotel, and my colleagues managed to provide you efficient help during your kind stay, I have already forwarded your kind words to all of them.

I am delighted to read that you were satisfied with the variety of our breakfast, we do believe that a great breakfast is more than improtant before a busy day in Budapest.

I do appologize for the maintenance problems with the Jacuzzi during your kind stay, we always try to do our best to avoid the "out of order" periods.

I was happy to read that you were satisfied with the cleanness of the hotel, it is an important feedback to my colleagues at the housekeeping department, and also for us.

Thank you very much again for sharing us your recent experiences, and please contact us for our best offer at any time if you plan to have your next holiday in Bo18.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Stayed here as part of a deal we got through Groupon for the end of October and cannot knock this hotel really. Received great service even before arriving as they speak and write really good English so organised a airport shuttle bus from terminal 2B directly to the hotel for only £7 for each person. Because our flight got in before check in at 2pm they also offered us the option to leave our bags in the secure left luggage room so that we didn't have to drag them around the city. The room was lovely, had all the amenities you could want, bathroom was very clean and includes toiletries. Being a European hotel the bed was two twins together but was very comfy and just made for a really big double; I did read on a different review that you can ask for a double room but there are limited numbers. The air con wasn't working at the time but the window opens on a vent so the room was cool enough and we weren't in during the day so didn't make a difference; the street is quiet so no worries there either. There is a massive sauna/steam room/pool in the basement but we never used it as only there a few nights.
Breakfast was lovely, all drinks included, choice of hot breakfast (I didn't have but the other half did and he said it was great), hot choices change each day so you don't get bored, plus there's lots of fruit, cold meats and cheeses, pastries, yoghurt and cereal, bread and mini pieces of cake.
The hotel is about 5 mins walk from the nearest metro (underground) line at Corvin-Nyged and near a mall so if you've forgotten anything or need to buy stuff just nip in there. From Corvin-Nyged underground to Deak Ter (the main square where all transport connects) it takes about 5mins. Over ground tram takes 10-15mins to get to Oktogon or any other stop really. We bought the 72hr Budapest card which you can collect from the airport when you land, costs about £25 and inlcudes all your public transport and gives you a lot of discounts and free entry to loads of things in Budapest (my favourite had to be the zoo).
As I think most people will tell you in Budapest or thoe who have visited, its best to ask the hotel to organise a taxi anywhere as this will also give you the best rate. Bo18 were great at this too. :)

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Alison T
ZsuzsannaP, Director of Sales at Bo18 Hotel Superior, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear Alison T,

Thank you very much for posting your kind and comprehensive feedback about your recent stay in Bo18 Hotel***Superior.

Our aim is to keep and improve our services in a high basis standard with the help of the feedbacks arriving from our kind guests, that is why your comment is more than important for us.

It is my deepest pleasure to read that our reservation department provided you a great service even before your kind arrival.

It is also nice to read that you were satisfied with the services of our hotel, and also with the room and the amenities.

We are happy that our rich buffet breakfast with champagne met your expectations and the location of the hotel was convenient for you.

We are really appreciated for having the chance to assist you in your pleasant stay with us and we do hope we will have the chance to welcome you again in Bo18 Hotel***Superior

Kind regards,

Reviewed November 3, 2013 via mobile

This hotel might not be in the most exclusive area of the city; however, both the price and the great service offered (and that breakfast is included in the rate) make up for a great option for your stay in Budapest. Here, you can expect 1) a clean room; 2) kind, young staff; and 3) budget prices.

Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank travellingeats

Dear "Warsawreviewer", dear our kind guest,

Thank you very much for posting your kind feedback about your recent stay in Bo18 Hotel***Superior.

We are really happy to read that you had a nice time in our hotel.

We are delighted that we could assist you in having a pleasant holiday with the rooms and the services we provided and we do hope we will have the chance to welcome you among our returning guests in Bo18 Hotel***Superior.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Champagne at breakfast - wow! The breakfast itself (choice, quality, constant refills, cleanliness) - Wow! The free welcome wine - Wow! The free tee in Reception - Wow! Hand carved pumpkin display for Halloween - Wow! 1 min walk to the huge shopping mall - Wow! Preserved bullet holes from the 1959 uprising on the building opposite - Wow! Everything - Wow!!!! The rooms were very quiet, exceptionally clean and comfortable including minibar and TV. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly.. Everything you'd want from a 4* Hotel and more.. Brilliant all round and once more WOW!!!!

Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Claire1963phil
ZsuzsannaP, Director of Sales at Bo18 Hotel Superior, responded to this reviewResponded November 4, 2013

Dear "Claire1936phil", dear our valued guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your breathtaking review with us, we are more than appreciated for it.

What can I answer you for your kind words?... "Wow, thank you very much!" :)

We are happy to know that you like our welcome wine, such as the tea in the lobby bar. It is our pleasure to know that the buffet breakfast with champagne met your expectations.

Nice to hear that you were satisfied with the room and the facilities of the hotel.

I am delighted to read that you liked the Halloween pumpkins decoration in the garden, thank you for the feedback. :)

Thank you for your nice compliments of our team, I am happy that they could be at your disposal with their helpful service minded attitude, I have already forwarded your feedback to all of my colleagues.

We are really appreciated for considering our hotel as a "brilliant" one, and it would be our deepest pleasure to welcoming you again in the nearest future. For our best offer, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.