“Good Hotel near a shopping centre”

Bo18 Hotel Superior
Ranked #23 of 333 Hotels in Budapest
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This place is good if you don't mind stay a bit far from the city center. To be honest, this place is not far for me. I had the underground/metro pass unlimited for 3 days and the area is well served by metro, trams and buses, plus you got a McDonald's and loads of other options to eat nearby. There is also a big Shopping center right next to it. The area is very safe and at any moment I felt unsecured, even late night!

The sleeping quality was good, although I had a two single beds together instead of a one double bed. I understand, it's my faulty as I forgot to request that before.

The door lock wasn't too good and I nearly got stuck inside the room, got in contact with the front desk staff and they were very helpful. By the way the staff is very well trained and they all know english.

The quality of the cleanness is high and for sure there are no issues about that.

There is also a safe box inside the room and it is very easy to use, so no need to carry all you money and passport around the city.

Breakfast is good but not great, they could have more hot food options and again, the staff working in the breakfast area are very well trained.

WiFi signal is strong inside my room and around the hotel as well.

Overall, all good and I definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RLuiz
ZsuzsannaP, Director of Sales at Bo18 Hotel Superior, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2013

Dear "RLuiz", dear guest of Bo18 Hotel***Superior,

Thank you very much for taking time to share your opinion about your latest stay in our hotel and we also appreciated for the nice photos you uploaded.

It is my pleasure to read that you like our hotel, the provided services and also the location of the hotel.

I am happy to read that the benefit of the Corvin Shopping Mall and the closed neighbourhood of the hotel met your expectations.

It is our deepest pleasure that you were satisfied with the sleeping quality of the room and the cleanness of the hotel aslo. We do appologize for the technical problem with your door, I am happy to read that my colleagues could assist you with this matter.

I have forwarded your feedback to my colleagues, they are highly appreciated you found them well-trained and helpfull, I think your review is a nice reward of our work.

Thank you very much for recommending Bo18 Hotel***Superior, and we do hope we will have the chance to welcoming you among our returning guests.

Kind regards from Budapest,

There are newer reviews for Bo18 Hotel Superior

Reviewed October 18, 2013

This hotel was absolutely fantastic. We spent 4 nights here in October. The reception staff were friendly and very helpful - nothing was too much bother for them. The facilities were lovely and the breakfast buffet was absolutely unbelievable. Our family room was large and the beds huge and comfortable. The location is good with a five minute walk to the Metro which takes you to the tourist attractions beside the Danube. If you are happy to walk it is an easy enough walk to the Danube too. Fantastic value for money for the price we paid. If I go back to Budapest I will use this hotel - it could not be bettered.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Mr. Scullion,

We are really appreciated for taking the time to share your experiences about your recent stay in Bo18 Hotel***Superior.

It is our deepest pleasure to read that you regarded our hotel and services "absolute fantastic", feedback like yours always give us a new inspiration.

I have already forwarded your kind words to our reception staff and to all of my colleagues.

I am delighted to read that our family room met your expectations, such as the location of the hotel.

Thank you very much again for choosing Bo18 Hotel***Superior, and we are really looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel to create you a memorable stay again. For our best offer please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.

I and the team of Bo18 wish you all our best!

Reviewed October 16, 2013

We have recently returned from a 6 night stay here for my 60th Birthday. I could not have chosen anywhere better to stay. Bridgitta (Reservations Manager) was especially helpful and even organised our transport from the airport to the hotel and also the return trip. The welcome is efficient and informative and the free Wi-Fi code is handed over along with a voucher for a free drink....a lovely extra touch!!!
Our room on the 6th floor was more than I could have wished for...everything included that we needed, very comfortable bed and the whole place immaculately clean. The bathroom was spacious and towels changed daily if so required.
The breakfast was fabulous with more than enough choice for everyone..if there was not what you wanted, it could at a small supplement be ordered.
Location for us was superb....we walked a lot, but also used the tram and the underground system...which was very easy to understand.
If I am ever fortunate to re visit Budapest..I would not consider staying anywhere else.. Thank You so much to everyone there who made our stay so memorable!!!!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
ZsuzsannaP, Director of Sales at Bo18 Hotel Superior, responded to this reviewResponded October 21, 2013

Dear "Bluemel", dear our Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your opinion on TripAdvisor regarding to your stay at Bo18 Hotel***Superior. What can I write back to your kind words?

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel to celebrate this imortant occation, your 60th birthday, we are more than appreciated for your stay in Bo18 Hotel***Superior

We are glad to read that you had a memorable stay with us and we are more than happy you were satisfied with our staff and the provided services.

I forwarded your kind words to Brigitta and for all of our colleagues, as your feedback give a new power to all of us to do our best to create as memorable stay for our kind guests as we can.

We are delighted to know that you liked our welcome wine and you were satisfied with the efficience of the check in.

It is our pleasure to read that our buffet breakfast met your expections, and the location of the hotel was superb for you.

We are really appreciated for having the chance to welcoming you in our hotel, and we are more than happy that we managed to create you a memorable stay with us.

We do hope we will have the chance to welcome you again in Bo18 Hotel***Superior in the nearest future.

Zsuzsanna Péter
Assistant Manager & Sales Exe.

Reviewed October 15, 2013

My husband and I stayed in the Bo18 for six nights in early October and were very happy with our choice.
Hotel is modern, our room on the fifth floor was clean, spacious and comfortable. The staff are very helpful and friendly. Breakfast is excellent, with a good selection to choose from.
The location of the hotel is just a few minutes from metro and tram, therefore getting around is very easy.
I cannot think of any negative thing to say about the hotel, and would have no hesitation to recommend this hotel to friends and families.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kim155

Dear "Kim155", dear our Valued Guest,

Thank you for your excellent review, it is highly appreciated.

We are happy to read that you had a memorable stay with us in Bo18 Hotel***Superior.

Your comments give us new inspiration to do our best to create a pleasant stay for our kind guests.

We are delighted to read that you were satisfied with your spacious and clean room, such as our rich buffet breakfast served with champagne.

I am happy to read that the location was suitable for you to explore the bustling Budapest.

We are more than appreciated for your kind reccommendation of Bo18 Hotel***Superior, and please let us know at any time in case you are planning to have your next holiday in Budapest.

We do hope we will have the chance to welcome you again in the nearest future.

Best regards from Budapest,

Reviewed October 13, 2013

What a happy decision to choose this hotel. Since I was planning my trip they were very attentive, and when I arrived it wasn't different. Very polite and helpfull staff. The hotel is clean, new, modern. The apartment is comfortable, well equipped, there's free wi-fi... breakfast is superb. Well, I don't have anything to complain about. It's very well recommended. And the location is also great, you can walk to restaurants,shopping and metro station nearby.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank henriquesouzalima

Dear Mr. Henrique Souzalima,

Thank you very much for the kind review, we are really appreciated for taking the time to share your experiences with us.

I am delighted to read that the assistance of our reservation team reached your positive impression before your kind arrival, and it is my deepest pleasure to know that your had the same impression during your kind stay regarding the work of my colleagues. Let me inform you that I forwarded your feedback to all of them.

We are so pleased to read that you were satisfied with the confortable rooms and the rich buffet breakfast served with champagne. Nice to read that our location was also convenient for you to explore Budapest.

Once again, we appreciate for your detailed review and for the nice prictures you provided,.

We are really looking forward the opportunity to provide you with another memorable stay in the nearest future.

For our best offer, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

Great location for the metro and the tram. Our room was a little small but perfectly adequate. It was clean, we'll laid out, clean bathroom and a well stocked mini bar if you need it. There's even a shopping centre at the end of the road so don't worry if you missed anything while packing. The staff were friendly and efficient. Breakfast was the best part of our stay. I loved the champagne breakfast and their scrambled eggs . There is a great amount of choices available . Continental, hot food, fruit, and a traditional dish. Items were only cold if they were meant to be. There is also spa facilities available. I was so happy to soak in the jacuzzi after a whole day of exploring. I had to pay extra for a robe but but it was cheap enough so that was not a negative. This hotel is 100% value for money and an all round pleasant place to stay.

Room Tip: My room was on the top floor so it was quiet. There was no road noise but the rooms are well insulat...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear our kind guest, dear TriniMel_22,

Thank you very much for sharing us your kind feedback and also for choosing Bo18 Hotel***Superior for your recent stay.

Our aim is to provide memorable experiences to our kind guests and we are really appreciated to read that we managed to reach your positive impression.

It is our pleasure to read that you liked the location of the hotel and also our services.

Let me kindly inform you that I forwarded your kind words to my colleagues also, feedbacks like yours always give us a new inspiration regarding our works.

We are happy to read that our breakfast was a nice goal to start the day and the wellness corner could also assist you for relaxing after a busy day.

The team of Bo18 Hotel***Superior are really looking forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind regards from Budapest,

Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed at the BO18 in Budapest and found the staff really helpful and smiley. The hotel is very well located and easy to find after a day's sightseeing. The rooms were modern and v clean, breakfast bountiful and a stay which was very good value for money.

Room Tip: The rooms looking onto the courtyard were quiet
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank MaryGB27
ZsuzsannaP, Director of Sales at Bo18 Hotel Superior, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

Dear "MaryGB27", dear kind guest of Bo18 Hotel***Superior,

We highly appreciated for your kind feedback in regards to your recent stay with us in Bo18 Hotel***Superior. It our deepest pleasure to read that your visit was memorable with us.

Your feedback is an important reinforcement of our work, we are appreciated for taking the time to share your kind experiences regarding our staff, location, room and services.

We do hope we will have the chance to welcome you again in Bo18 Hotel***Superior. For our best offer, please do not hesitate to contact us at anytime.

Yours sincerely,
Zsuzsanna Péter
Assistant Manager & Sales Exe.
Bo18 Hotel***Superior