“Good chinese delivered by scary grandpa.”
Review of Ping Kinai Etterem

Ping Kinai Etterem
Ranked #1,704 of 3,246 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Oslo, Norway
“Good chinese delivered by scary grandpa.”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I ordered home delivery after looking at the restaurants website. I called in, the person at the phone was friendly and patient, though did not seem to understand too much of what I said, after lenghty explanation we got it right. It then took an hour before I saw any food, delivered by an angry old man who did not speak a word of english. I was scared he would hit me. The food was good though, maybe I'll eat in their restaurant sometime. I'll definetively never home delivery order again.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank LeneBudapest

• Hungarian first
Vantaa, Finland
“Great Chinese food”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

We were having lunch in Ping Kinai Etterem on 25th April 2012. The food was really excellent (duck in lime sauce) and the service was friendly. We can really recommend this place to everybody and if we ever go to Budapest again we will most certainly come to this restaurant. PS. Also the dessert was delicious!

• Visited April 2012
3 Thank Stina S
Budapest, Hungary
“Best Chinese food I've ever had with great service”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

The interior of the restaurant was really nice. Chinese motives, paintings and waitress. There is a great variety of dishes, including vegetarian dishes, soups, deserts, meat (chicken, duck, beef) and a wide range of drinks. the service was amazing, the Chinese lady was really pleasant and helpful.. and probably the most proper waitress ever.

• Visited February 2012
2 Thank DanielBarna
london
“Friendly”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I only had a light dinner with wonton soup, fried rice and some dumplings. The service and atmosphere are also nice. Recommended.

• Visited January 2012
Budapest
“Go for food not for restaurant experience”
Reviewed November 6, 2011

This restaurant is one of our favourit chinese restaurant since 2002. I have never eaten better 'Hot and sour soup'. They have a website in 3 languages (english too), where you can check the menu. They also have home delivery service, we use this mostly nowdays. What we like here: the quality, the tase and the quantity of food. The restaurant is a bit old inside, but suitable to eat there, just don't expect a fancy interior.

• Visited November 2011