Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.com$86
Hotels.com$86
Priceline$86
eDreams$81
CheapTickets$86
Orbitz.com$86
3,079 results
All reviews free airport transfer great hotel the river central market vaci street rooms are small liberty bridge recommend this hotel breakfast was amazing great market hall city tax perfect location free tea and coffee welcome drink gellert baths modern hotel breakfast room
Selected filters
Reviewed September 8, 2016

A group of us came in a few days early for a Danube River Cruise and we chose this hotel for the location and from the reviews on trip advisor. We were not disappointed starting with the free shuttle from the airport, complementary welcome drink and friendly staff. Everyone raved over the breakfast and the front desk recommended several great restaurants. Small rooms but very clean. When we return we will stay there again.

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Stayed here back in June, and everything was perfect, The service, the staff and the breakfast was to die for.
The room was very pleasantly decorated, and very clean and quiet. However the mattress was not to our liking, and the built in bed was not very practical. Please don't let that put you off the hotel, as this is personal and should not detract from the amazing experience that you will have.
Located just off the main tourist route, I can honestly say that as long as you are comfortable walking you will not be disappointed. All the main attractions are no more than 20 minutes walk away.
This hotel thoroughly deserves the accreditation it receives, and I wish all the staff a very big thank you for your fabulous service.
Tip to visitors: do not miss St. Stephen’s Basilica, it's phenomenal.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Phoenix991
Reviewed September 6, 2016

Stayed 3 nights here. Excellent location, but this is the only positive trait, i can say. The room was smaller, then on then pictures. Overally i was disapointed, the hotel looks much much better on the photos then in reality! Its overpriced, compared to other hotels in Budapest. I dont care for the gratis champagne at the breakfest!

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed September 2, 2016

I first stayed at this hotel back in 2013 during the winter, and it was fantastic then, so I decided to book again, and it didn't disappoint. The location is fantastic, the perks booking direct through the hotel are great (tax paid, welcome drinks, one way transfer). The décor is lovely, the staff are very friendly and can't help you enough. The breakfast is excellent and served until 11:00 which is perfect, and the bubbles with it are a great idea. Just make sure when you order you free transfer, you mention it's the free transfer as a taxi was ordered for me by mistake, although the hotel paid for it for me.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Button121
Reviewed August 31, 2016 via mobile

I had a great time in this hotel. I had just three days to spend in Budapest and the location of the hotel was excellent to see everything I wanted to in the city. Very confortable, clean and modern. All staffs were very kynd and prestative. The breakfast it is amazing!!!!

Trip type: Traveled with friends