“Original Mexican Food”

Neighborhood: District VII / Jewish Quarter
Budapest, Budapest, Hungary
“Original Mexican Food”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I am a Mexican livin in Budapest and every time I am dying for tasting something from my country I come to Tacos Locos because the food is the closest that I have found here to original Mexican food and drinks.

Ismerry and friendly atmosphere makes it perfect for a very original date, an exotic family meal, a fun friends meeting, etc.

• Visited May 2012

• Turkish first
Budapest, Hungary
“Great fajitas”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

I wasn't familiar with mexican food, but since my friends have told me about this famous food I have decided to try, I found Tacos Locos in Budapest, very friendly place, the staff speak english, they help u with making choices , and loads of foreigners are eating there.
My food was really good, I had mojito like cocktail ( with champagne, mint and ice) very refreshing.
would recommend this mexican restaurant to try out!

• Visited July 2012
“Do not eat here!!!!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

Me and my family ate there the night before coming back home. I ordered the chicken fajitas, which from a distance looked fine. After waiting for more than 45 minutes the not so friendly staff finally brought out our food. It only took one bite to realize the chicken was old... That single bite made my night miserable, i spent all night in the bathroom. It was an unfortunate ending to my vacations that until that point were wonderful! You might want to skip this place if you go to Budapest.

A TripAdvisor Member
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

After a long day of exploring the city we felt like a meal close to our hotel (Queen's Court). Tacos Locos is located at the corner of Dob Ucta and the main road. We sat outside the restaurant, which was noisy, but enjoyable to watch the goings on of a busy Saturday night.

Food and drink was well priced. My partner had tacos and I went for the green enchiladas. It was tasty and very filling although certainly not the best quality food I've had. Starter, 2 mains an three drinks came to around 7000 Ft. The serving staff were very friendly and attentive. I would recommend this establishment as a nice place to have a drink and bite to eat with friends. Certainly not fine dining!

San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Folks from the US gonna have a good time”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Been there lots of times, real Mexican Cuisine, not bad coming from someone from the land of Tex/Mex, really enjoyed the Margaritas, keep up the good work and see you soon, cheers from San Antonio TX!

• Visited June 2012