“Great authentic thai restaurant”

Bangkok Thai Restaurant
Ranked #72 of 3,421 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed July 12, 2013

Great food, good service. This is a authentic Thai restaurant.The owner is Thai, the 3 cook is also Thai. If you like Thai authentic food, this is the place.

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

Great food, good service. AUTHENTIC Thai restaurant. I can say this because I am Thai. The owner is Thai, the cook is also Thai. If you like Thai authentic food, this is the place.

Reviewed May 3, 2013 via mobile

Firstly I admit to being a thai food snob. Having spent lots of time eating wonderful authentic thai food in Thailand and having a thai wife who is a great cook, I may be over critical.

For me this food wasn't tasty. My wife and I always have a rule not to eat in thai restaurants but this time we broke the rule as she was a little under the weather and in need of comfort food.

The flavours just weren't there. There was nothing revolting about the food nor anything particularly good.

Stir frys like u get at all u can eat £5 buffets.

On a plus side the portions were big and service fine but really dont go there for the food as u will be disappointed.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

Being right across the street from our hotel, we said let's give it a try. We were very nice surpised...
The restaurant is quiet, atmosphere is great...not to mention the food...yummy yum :D. The waiter was very nice and helpful, givings us all details we needed about the food. The service was really quick, we didn't have to wait ages for the food ! If you are with kids, and they want something that's not in the menu, don't worry, the staff will do the best to satisfy your kids too :)
Wanna try something really spicy ?? and spit fire from your nose ?? Then you should try green curry with chilli sauce and beef pieces. Delicious !
Prices were very reasonable, everything was just great, so next time I'll be in Budapest, I'll stop over here again !

1  Thank horaxx
Reviewed April 18, 2013

My husband & I stumbled across this place during our visit to Budapest last year. We were pleasantly surprised with the food for, every morsel was delicious!
We visited the restaurant again during our second visit to Budapest & was once again exceptionally pleased with the food, service & the prices. The staff at the restaurant are very pleasant & efficient.
I highly recommend the chicken spring rolls, I've not tasted better!!
DEFINITELY WORTH A VISIT!!