3 people are viewing this hotel
$98
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.com
$98
FindHotel
$73
Expedia.com$98
Priceline$98
Hurb$119
1,886 results
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 11, 2019

The rooms were disappointing. There was a strong smell of smoke (or horrible room refreshener) which made it hard to be in the room. The mattress had springs coming out which made it incredibly difficult to sleep. It stated that the hotel had ironing and tea and coffee facilities but there was no kettle or ironing board to be found. In fact, the hotel had only ONE kettle which I had to ask to borrow. For a so called 4 star hotel I found this very odd.

Furthermore, every time you entered the room and put the key card in the slot to activate the electricity, the tv went on. So if anyone left the room in the morning and returned, the other person would wake up. I had booked this hotel six months before our arrival and requested a quiet room with a double bed for our anniversary. Upon arrival I received a room with twin beds close to the elevator. Whatever excuses they had about not having any space and not being able to move us for our ENTIRE stay (5 days) I could not accept. They had six months to accommodate our requests. The receptionist offered to put something around the mattress for the next night so it turns the beds into one 'double bed' but that never happened. The breakfast was okay at best.

The staff were friendly and the location was superb. We enjoyed the city but we did not enjoy our hotel stay and would definitely not return. This hotel was way overpriced for what it offered.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Mrs_Tyagi
Reviewed September 1, 2019

The walls in the room were stained, there was pink mold in the shower, the mattress was filthy and hadn’t been cleaned in forever by the look of the stains, dust and amount of hair from other guests on it. (Photos included) The bathroom sink barely drained and felt unhygienic. Towels were so thin and rough I mistook them for being the floor towel most hotels give you to step on when you get out of the shower. Everything was generally worn out, and did not at all give the impression of a 4 star hotel. We did not even bother to complain as I don’t see how the staff could have fixed any of the issues besides deep cleaning their mattresses. On a positive note, we searched the mattress thoroughly for bed bugs, and didn’t see signs of any...

The staff was ok, and the breakfast wasn’t as bad as other guests have described. They did have a decent selection although in a cramped windowless room in the basement. Location wise it is good as well, but none of this is enough to make me give anything but a 1 star review or return to this hotel. I stay in Budapest a lot, and there are too many great hotels in this price range to waste money here.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank SandraSteffe
Nemes_Robert, Hotel Director at La Prima Fashion Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2019

Dear SandraSteffe,

I would like to say thank you for writing down your thoughts and impressions about La Prima Fashion Hotel in detail, we can learn a lot from your words.
It is really important to know our guest’s thoughts, and opinions. I regert that some areas of our hotel did not meet you expectations. I appreciate though that you highlighted the deficiencies that you came accross. From these constructive feedbacks we learn about the issues that need to focused on and taken care of. I can assure you that I have consulted with the area managers and urged for trainings to be implemented in order to improve the guests’ satisfaction. I am happy that overall you were satisfied with our staff and location, which is indeed outstanding.
It would be an honour if you gave us one more chance to prove our professionalism and that La Prima Fashion Hotel is still a good place to stay when visiting Budapest.

Yours faithfully,
Róbert Nemes
Hotel Director

Reviewed September 1, 2019

Perfect location! Right on Vaci street. Very convenient to just walk out to all the main attractions in Budapest.
The staff were very friendly, breakfast was a nice touch.
They have family rooms (meaning, adjoining rooms, with a separating door), which was perfect for a family with 2 kids.

2  Thank Roni R

Dear Roni R,

Thank you very much for staying in La Prima Fashion Hotel and sharing your thoughts with us and other travelers here, on Tripadvisor.
I am glad to learn from your kind review that you had enjoyed your stay. It is great that you recognized so many aspects of our hotel, and especially that you pointed out your satisfaction with the friendly staff and with the perfect location of our hotel. I also value that you highlighted our breakfast buffet too.
It would be our greatest pleasure to have you back, please do not hesitate to contact us directly, should your travel plans bring you back to the area.

Best regards,
Róbert Nemes
Hotel Director

Reviewed August 28, 2019 via mobile

A very warm welcome on arrival. The transfer from airport organised through hotel was good time saver.

The room, very well equipped with coffee machine, tv, good decor.

The breakfast is really good, scrambled egg so nice with sausage, cold meats and cheese, yoghurts, pastries, cereals incl cornflakes. Fruit juices, fruit. Had a great breakfast to set you up fir the day.

Bed really comfy - pleasantly surprised. Staff very courteous and room made nice daily.

Location perfect for sightseeing - very central - walking distance to many restaurants.

Highly recommend.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank chrismV4714YT
Reviewed August 24, 2019 via mobile

Excellent location! Basic room is small, but we managed to upgrade the room and that was absolutely worth every single penny. Not luxorius but good breakfast and froendly service. I absolutely could come back to this nice place. I warmly recommend this place.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple