The hotel had only been open for a few weeks when I spent my 4 nights Easter break here in April.
- Location: In a side street just off Váci utca – I walked everywhere I wanted in this lovely city. Public transport also easily available.
- Chic decorations and designs: The same theme throughout the hotel.
- Breakfast selection.
- Very quiet at night: My room was facing the backyard and I had no problems with noise even with the window open (I’m a light sleeper and always use my ear plugs).
- Free high speed wifi in the room.
- 2 computers for free use in the reception area.
- Hard beds.
- Upon check out not possible to pay using the local currency when paying with credit card even if I specifically said I wanted to. I was charged in Euros.
- The breakfast room is too small it does not have the capacity it should have compared to the number of rooms in the hotel.
- No wifi in the breakfast room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The stylishly appointed trendy hotel, La Prima Fashion Hotel Budapest offers modern 4-star hotel facilities from 1st March 2011 in the heart of Budapest, as a member of the Fashion Hotels brand, dedicated to Mellow Mood Hotels.La Prima Fashion Hotel Budapest offers 80 fashionably decorated rooms, incorporating the latest trends in hotel facilities, high-tech conference installations and a cool breakfast restaurant ensuring a relaxing and comfortable stay whether travelling for business or leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your La Prima Fashion Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.