“Great Restaurant ”

Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed March 3, 2014 via mobile

Borkonyha is one of my favourite restaurant in Budapest.

I like the service, the atmosphere.

The food looks beautiful and taste very well. The price/value rate is very good. The wine list is professional.

Perfect place for a Business lunch and Business dinner, or with friends to have a great dinner before Party.

3  Thank Lívia K

Reviewed February 19, 2014

Another Central Budapest restaurant to rave about. This one focuses on a tremendous wine selection, with every one, I believe, available by the glass. I left it to the superb waiter to partner wine with my food. All very interesting. Food was delicious. If you don't like small portions, don't come here. I happen to prefer less, properly cooked and beautifully presented. Prices for this quality strike me as perfectly reasonable.

3  Thank leefan
Reviewed February 17, 2014

recommended by our hotel, this didn't disappoint. with modern decor and a busy atmosphere we opted for the five course set menu and a bottle of pinot noir. sumptuous taste and combinations of flavours and decorously displayed, efficient, friendly service. a night to remember.

2  Thank jackiecollier215
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

I was really looking forward to eating here but unfortunately I was disappointed. I have to say that the service was amazing, the atmosphere was nice, the restaurant itself was beautiful inside. The food looked amazing but unfortunately just didn't live up to appearance. The flavour and texture combinations were completely off, a fish dish was served with nothing but pumpkin puree, it had a 'sloppy' consistency and lacked real flavour. Glad we tried but wouldn't return.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

Everything was so delicious, it was totally the same if not better than in michelin started restaurants, but with a nice and casual atmosphere and 1\3 of the price. We will definitely come back!

3  Thank Michaela2888