We enjoyed our stay at Brody House very much indeed. Our room (Droga) was spacious, the bed was exceedingly comfortable (never experienced such plump soft pillows before!) & the bathroom was lovely. We appreciated the warmth from the wood burning stoves especially when we returned from our long (cold) walks around the city & sat musing over the contemporary artworks whilst having a nightcap!
Breakfast at Brody House is fairly simple but good - lovely croissants & hot egg dishes(extra).
The staff were most kind & helpful with recommendations for restaurants & travel advise.
Only two issues that could be improved upon:
1) Morning coffee - lukewarm each morning & little of it!
2) Bathroom - lighting poor/too dark - important when applying makeup!
Other than these 2 small niggles, we would thoroughly recommend Brody House.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brody House is Budapest's first private members' club and private guesthouse, offering international travellers (members & non-members) an intriguing hip place to stay. With eight individually designed double bedrooms and an apartment, each showcasing the work of young contemporary artists, Brody House offers something unique. With fairly priced room furnished in a ruggedly elegant style, Brody House is a hip yet intimate base in central downtown Pest, offering guests discreet personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Brody House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Brody House Hotel Budapest