Brody House
$121
$118
$112
  • Restaurant
All reviewshonesty barbrody studiosphoto roomludo roomhonor barmembers clubroll top bathsweeping staircasequirky hotelgrand staircaseno liftnational museumcommunal areasbeautiful old buildingjewish quarterhigh ceilingshome from home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 19, 2013

Brody House was a dream from start to finish!

We stayed in Printa Suite which was huge! The bed was so comfy we didn't want to get up and explore the city. We spent a lot of time in front of the many fireplaces in the communal living room, helping ourselves the the generously stocked honesty bar.

The staff were all incredibly helpful and relaxed - in no way the stuffy uniform service you often encounter. Krisztina recommended a great restaurant for our first evening.

The eggs benedict were to die for!

I don't think i could ever stay anywhere else in Budapest after this brilliant experience. I cant wait to return and try a different room.

Room Tip: Printa Suite is huge!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Kayla_london
VivienOrban, Manager at Brody House, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

I appreciate your generous feedback about your visit to Brody House. I am so glad that you had a memorable experience. I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

An amazing place, great staff and a perfect location. I highly recommend it. The best place to stay in Budapest, for sure. The rooms are unique, the bar and the living room area are one of a kind. Perfect days i spent there.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
4  Thank danielbacchieri

I would like to thank you for your feedback posted on Tripadvisor regarding your stay at Brody House. I was very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay in Budapest.
Best Regards,

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Arrived from Bratislava thinking I'd stayed at the best place on our trip yet only to discover this little gem. The building is beautiful, simply stunning. The entrance way alone would seduce me into returning. Then you discover the lovely staff, then your beautiful room, then you realise there is a gorgeous honesty bar / art gallery upstairs. There is nothing not to love about this place. I sorely regret writing this review as it means more people will discover it and ruin the magic of feeling like you may be the only one who know's it exists....

Room Tip: All rooms look amazing, whichever you pick I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MiddleM

Thank you so much for your kind feedback regarding your recent stay at Brody House. I was delighted to read that you were impressed with our stunning building, our accommodation and pleased with the services provided by our staff.
We look forward to welcome you back whenever your travels take you to Budapest!

Reviewed January 10, 2013

We celebrated NYE 2012 at Brody House and spent a few days at the hotel afterwards. The rooms are big, clean and well equipped. Staff are very helpful and friendly. Breakfast and bar are "self-service" which is a great idea. Free museum visit with all the great art pieces displayed throughout the place! Would definitely stay here again if the chance arises!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank m_lynn3

Thank you so much for your praising words, I am thrilled that you had a most enjoyable stay with us!

Reviewed January 8, 2013

This is really a very nice Hotel. Every room is designed by an artist. Very friendly staff and very helpfull.
Beautifull building and good location. The reception amd brakfast room is really nice. You can sit there and enjoy and relax there also. Close to metro etc.Breakfast is nice to.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank JBHolland

Thank you so much for your nice feedback. I was delighted to read your kind words and I am glad that you enjoyed your stay at Brody House.
Best Regards,