“Top notch, very professional guide.”
Review of Rinett Guide Tours

Rinett Guide Tours
Ranked #33 of 340 Tours in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Zoltán Horváth, owner of Rinett Guide Ltd. I'm an official, licensed professional tour guide providing private guided car/walking tours for individual travellers. My service is always flexible and personalized to suit to your interest. You can describe your requests and preferences and the tour/trip will be tailored to them based on my extensive knowledge and experience. I'm aware how important empathy and discretion are in this business. I can assure you that I will meet your requirements. I also provide door to door transfers to/from major cities in surrounding countries.
Reviewed November 23, 2013

We researched various options for private tour providers in Budapest and decided to contact Zoltan after reading the stellar reviews on Tripadvisor. Zoltan responded promptly to our email enquiries and we booked him for the Prague to Budapest transfer and a day trip to Hollohaza (a back to the roots tour). Zoltan is punctual and provides a very comfortable van for touring in. Zoltan is an excellent driver and is very interesting and engaging to talk with. We were so satisfied with his professional level of service that we hired him for a third trip - The Danube Bend. We highly recommend Zoltan and would not hesitate to use his services again should we return to Budapest. Thank you Zoltan!

1  Thank HappyTrailsForever
"parliament tour"
"wonderful tour"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed November 22, 2013

My husband and I traveled to Budapest and had made a confirmed reservation with "My Personal Budapest" based upon his ranking in Trip Advisor. We reserved private touring for two days.

About a month prior to our arrival in Budapest, I emailed András (the company owner) to verify pick-up times, itinerary etc. He never responded. I tried several times for the next two weeks and he would still not respond. I asked him over and over to tell me the status of our tours. He never contacted me again. I should have expected this level of service as it took him a couple of months to every answer my initial reservation request.

Realizing "My Personal Budapest" had basically dumped us and left us with no tour guide only days before our departure, I once again I went to Trip Advisor.

Luckily, I found "Rinett Guide Private Tours". I contacted Zoltan via email and he responded immediately, offering suggestions and gladly answering my questions. I arranged for an airport pick-up/transfer to our hotel and two days of private touring.

Zoltan was already booked for the second day we wanted but he found another guide for us for that day. His stand-in was lovely and we very happy with her and thankful for Zoltan's assistance in making the arrangements.

From my first e-mail contact with Zoltan to the time we said goodbye - he was an absolute pleasure to work with and to get to know.

Our first day of touring was the "Danube Bend" itinerary. We visited - Esztergom, Visegrád, and Szentendre. Zoltan drove us in a very nice van with large windows and sky and roof. It was comfortable and pleasant. I had thought touring in the Treblant with "My Personal Budapest" sounded fun, but Zoltan's van was very comfortable and easy to get in and out of when making photo stops. I think the poor service of "My Personal Budapest" ended up being to our advantage in the long run.

Zoltan's knowledge and enthusiasm were wonderful.

From our experience, I would make the following suggestions:

We were in Budapest for 3 full days prior to a river cruise. If we were to do it again, I would rather spend more time in the city as opposed to going outside into the surrounding areas. We would have liked to have seen more of the city - while still using Zoltan as our personal guide.

There is so much to see that we missed. We plan on going back to Budapest and will hire Zoltan to be our guide for a couple of days to give us more insight into the history and beauty of the city.

If you are in Budapest for a week - then take advantage of some of Zoltan's tours into the countryside. The Danube Bend trip was lovely! No matter what your touring choice - Zoltan will make it a wonderful adventure!

1  Thank DeannaWH
Reviewed October 19, 2013

We booked a total of four guides during our last trip to Prague, Budapest, Krakow and Berlin last August to September 2013. All guides were booked months in advanced as we chose guides who had very good reviews. By far, Zoltan was hands down the best guide. He was first and foremost efficient. But what made him a great guide was his kindness, genuine concern and interest in his guests. We would ask him recommendations for pubs or bars and having no idea , he took time to research and called us and gave us directions to make sure we found it. We did not feel hurried as he made us feel that we had all the time in the world.
His English is very good and spoke very clearly.

He also drove us all the way to our next destination, Krakow from Budapest...and help carry our luggages up three flight of stairs.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

After reading all the extraordinary reviews posted on this site, we booked Zoltan for a four hour private tour of Budapest. The day before, he telephoned us to let us know that he had been injured and would not be able to guide us. Instead he provided us with Julia. She was charming and well-informed and worked ever so hard to meet our needs. Because my mobility is somewhat limited, she conducted our tour almost exclusively by car. We saw nearly everything we had hoped and her informed explanations were excellent. In two instances, when I asked very specific questions about the translation of words or the identity of statues, she promised she would email us with the exact correct answers. Sure enough, the next day the answers were there! We are sorry we missed Zoltan, but anyone should be pleased to find themselves booked with Julia.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We contacted Zoltan and asked him to organize for us a private 3 days tour visiting some of the more rural and remote parts of Eastern Hungary. Although he told us he had no previous experience in this kind of tour, we decided to give him a chance: the reviews in Tripadvisor were so good that we were sure he would do a fine job with this kind of tour as well. We were not wrong. He picked us at Kecskemét and from there we travelled to the Eastern part of the country, where we visited some small and interesting villages (and also a pottery workshop). And at the end of our tour, he left us in Szentendre, as we had requested. He was knowledgeable, friendly, flexible, attentive, an excellent driver and professional. He also gave us plenty of tips for the days we were going to spend in Budapest.
The 3 days we spent with Zoltan were among the highlights of our trip to Hungary.
Highly recommended, for his standard day tours or for any kind of tour you may think of!