“An excellent rural tour with an excellent guide!”
Review of Rinett Guide Tours

Rinett Guide Tours
Ranked #32 of 340 Tours in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Zoltán Horváth, owner of Rinett Guide Ltd. I'm an official, licensed professional tour guide providing private guided car/walking tours for individual travellers. My service is always flexible and personalized to suit to your interest. You can describe your requests and preferences and the tour/trip will be tailored to them based on my extensive knowledge and experience. I'm aware how important empathy and discretion are in this business. I can assure you that I will meet your requirements. I also provide door to door transfers to/from major cities in surrounding countries.
Reviewed October 10, 2013

We contacted Zoltan and asked him to organize for us a private 3 days tour visiting some of the more rural and remote parts of Eastern Hungary. Although he told us he had no previous experience in this kind of tour, we decided to give him a chance: the reviews in Tripadvisor were so good that we were sure he would do a fine job with this kind of tour as well. We were not wrong. He picked us at Kecskemét and from there we travelled to the Eastern part of the country, where we visited some small and interesting villages (and also a pottery workshop). And at the end of our tour, he left us in Szentendre, as we had requested. He was knowledgeable, friendly, flexible, attentive, an excellent driver and professional. He also gave us plenty of tips for the days we were going to spend in Budapest.
The 3 days we spent with Zoltan were among the highlights of our trip to Hungary.
Highly recommended, for his standard day tours or for any kind of tour you may think of!

Reviewed October 7, 2013

My communication with Zoltan began many weeks before we traveled to Hungary. He replied promptly to all my emails, however small my request. My friends and I were wishing to go from Budapest to Vienna - normally just a two and a half drive on a motorway, but we wanted to see the villages on the Danube Bend and I can only say that Zoltan made that day so special for us and I would recommend him to everyone. Travelling on the quiet, rural roads we saw rural Hungary which was so beautiful. Szentendre and Visegrad the highlights. Our lunch high above the Danube on a glorious sunny day was unforgettable! Also in Budapest, after a fantastic fun night out in the Buda Hills eating and watching folk dancing, we were taken on a night tour of the city with him. Parliament, Heroes Square, the bridges and many more monuments are all floodlit and we would never have had the time to fit these in to the tight 3 day visit we were on without this special evening. Zoltan is kind and courteous and so informative about his city.

Reviewed October 6, 2013

Where to start, the entire 2 1/2 days we spent with Zoltan was fun, relaxing and historically fascinating. We were in Budapest 5 nights. His hotel recommendations, restaurants, and sights to see were right on target. We missed nothing. He is very punctual, kind and attentive to his guests needs. I 100% recommend booking Zoltan's services immediately! Budapest is wonderful and Zoltan will ensure your visit is exquisite as he did ours

Reviewed September 14, 2013

Just spent a few days of our past week in Hungary with Zoltan thanks to
his past excellent reviews and we weren't disappointed. With a college
degree as a tour guide, Zoltan's knowledge was amazing.....his detailed
history of each of the statues at Heroes Square was unbelieveable.
However, his help started months before our trip as he helped me find
contacts for relatives/ancestors I was looking for in Bocs, made
several phone calls, and helped arrange our visit with the local
Reverend. Without his translation, we never would have had the
successful visit in Hungary that we did. Zoltan also arranged taxi
transportation for us, reserved tickets, and gave us many
suggestions/tips as we tried to get in as much as we could in our
limited time. Zoltan was always flexible and was more than happy to
take a side trip to Eger on our way back from Bocs. Zoltan was
extremely professional, a good driver and always on time with a clean
car and pleasant personality. With the hours we spent together and the
research he did for us, we felt as though he had become part of our
family. You couldn't ask for a better Hungarian guide and we hope to
use his services again. To get the most out of your visit to Hungary,
call Zoltan!!

4  Thank cindyguk
Reviewed September 11, 2013

Zoltan picked us up at our hotel in his vehicle. We had two folding electric scooters and 5 people. Our teenage and the 2 scooters fit in the 3rd row of seats. Having our scooters made the tour accessible to my friend and me.
Zoltan had the day planned but was flexible and allowed us more time at placing that interested us more than others. When one of our group decided to leave the tour to experience a concert at the cathedral, Zoltan help him with directions to and from our hotel.
He was very interesting and informative as we covered Budapest from the hill top to the city. We were there during the flooding but Zoltan managed to work around the flooded areas.
I would highly recommend him.

1  Thank djbarlow