“Top notch professional guide”
Review of Rinett Guide Tours

Rinett Guide Tours
Ranked #15 of 352 Tours in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Zoltán Horváth, owner of Rinett Guide Ltd. I'm an official, licensed professional tour guide providing private guided car/walking tours for individual travellers. My service is always flexible and personalized to suit to your interest. You can describe your requests and preferences and the tour/trip will be tailored to them based on my extensive knowledge and experience. I'm aware how important empathy and discretion are in this business. I can assure you that I will meet your requirements. I also provide door to door transfers to/from major cities in surrounding countries.
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Zoltan Horvath is a complete professional in every sense of the word. His fees are fair. He's completely knowledgable, honest and reliable. And on top of all that, he's a real gentleman, with a sense of what his clients want. He took us to wonderful sights in Budapest, even during the biggest floods in the history of the City. And he knew where the best, out of the way, restaurants were. And at the end of the terrific visit to Budapest, when we found out at the train station that the tracks were under water halfway to Vienna and we would have to collect our luggage and ride a bus for an hour before getting back on the train, he volunteered to drive us to Vienna even though it meant canceling a number of personal things he was planning on taking care of. This guy is top's. Don't go to Budapest without using Zoltan Harvath of Rinett Guide (www.rinettguide.com).

All reviews
"river cruise"
in 7 reviews
"highlight of our trip"

Reviewed June 15, 2013

In May, 2013 two couples traveling together had the pleasure of Zoltan Horvath's service (www.rinettguide.com). Other friends had recommended him after their trip in 2012, and the comments we reviewed on Trip Advisor confirmed our friends' experience. Zoltan's command of English, both written and oral, was evident when he promptly replied to my email query. After a series of emails determining dates and trips,, upon arrival we had Zoltan transfer us from the airport to our hotel, went on the "Danube Bend" trip (Estergom, Visegrad, Szentendre) on our 3rd day, and on our 5th day transfer us to Prague with a lunch and shop stop in Cesky Krumlov en route. Zoltan has a wonderful personality, and was always punctual and professional. He pleasantly shared information and knowledge of everything Hungarian with an excellent sense of humor. He went out of his way to ensure our visit exceeded our expectations. On our way out of Budapest en route to Prague, he offered to take us to see the Freedom Statue on Gellert Hill as we had not seen the site on our walks. For this long transfer, Zoltan's vehicle provided great comfort, and we all were glad we had Zoltan behind the wheel. From start to finish, Zoltan was the best. When we said goodbye in Prague, it was like leaving a good friend. I am pleased to highly recommend the services of Zoltan Horvath.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

Recently, my husband and I together with another couple used the services of Zoltán Horvath (www.rinettguide.com)for a full-day tour of Budapest. A knowledgeable and personable guide, he planned a comprehensive program that enabled us to feel that we had visited all of the major sites during one day. He had a good sense of timing and flexibility and was able to tailor the visit to our interests. His deep commitment to his country and his desire to share the special history of Buda and Pest were evident as we visited various sites. With his friendly and engaging manner and his excellent command of English, I am delighted to recommend him.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

My wife and our two teenage kids visited Hungary in March 2013. We are from Canada. My wife had been to Hungary before but I had not and neither had our children. We had only the weekend to see Budapest. What a lucky stroke that we had Zoltan as our guide. Before he came we were wondering whether it was such a good idea to have a guide but once we got started we never looked back!. It was cold that day but Zoltan took us around in his clean comfortable vehicle. He showed us all the sites and gave us an excellent historical tour. He is a wonderful man and is entirely trustworthy and kind. If you are going to Hungary, you must book Zoltan. We had booked him for half the day but he was very generous with his time. Zoltan is the best!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 14, 2013

My Mother and I hired Zoltan for 4 days in Budapest- He was AMAZING! He was very accommodating, professional, personable, and humorous. Zoltan went above and beyond our expectations. We wished that we had been able to take him with us when we travelled on to Vienna! We spent one day travelling to my Grandfathers village in the country-Zoltan arranged for us to see the church archives and city hall records to find out information about our family tree. It was so fascinating to see. He also talked to a woman at the town hall and found the oldest living resident in the village and we went to her house and chatted with her (Zoltan translated of course). She knew my great aunt when she was a child. It was heartwarming and mindblowing at the same time! We would never have been able to do that without his help. Zoltan felt like a friend touring us around his beautiful home city. He is very knowledgeable about the history of Hungary and shares personal stories about growing up in Budapest. We HIGHLY recommend hiring Zoltan-He is the best. Thanks Zoltan!

1  Thank AmyLascelle