“Feel rich without paying the big bucks”
Review of Rinett Guide Tours

Rinett Guide Tours
Ranked #30 of 318 Tours in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: My name is Zoltán Horváth, owner of Rinett Guide Ltd. I'm an official, licensed professional tour guide providing private guided car/walking tours for individual travellers. My service is always flexible and personalized to suit to your interest. You can describe your requests and preferences and the tour/trip will be tailored to them based on my extensive knowledge and experience. I'm aware how important empathy and discretion are in this business. I can assure you that I will meet your requirements. I also provide door to door transfers to/from major cities in surrounding countries.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Our driver and guide was Mr. Zoltan Horvath. He was prompt, professional, and interested in showing us the sights we had in mind. We had no language barrier and before the trip, we communicated with him by email. He would respond to our questions very quickly, even with the 7 hour time difference.

He picked us up on the dot in a very new van and it was spotless. You could tell that he had cleaned the windows that morning. He was a very good driver. He told us that if we saw something we wanted to photograph or stop at, just let him know and he would pull over. He even volunteered to carry our packages while my friend and I shopped.

We took the Lake Balaton route and visited the wonderful Herend Porcelain Factory. This took from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. He has many other options. We went to a lovely lakeside restaurant where he explained what entrees on the menu were not in English and he ordered for us. He helped us select a local beer and advised us on local wines.

I would say that our day with him was truly a highlight of the 10 days we were in Budapest and on a Danube cruise.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

I would highly recommend Zoltan as a tour guide in Budapest. He met us at the train station and even rented a bigger van (his van was only big enough for 6) to comfortably fit our party of 7 at no extra charge for us. He was a wonderful, funny, very professional, and highly knowledgeable. He went out of his way to accomadate and make the best out of our trip as we were only in Budapest for a full day visiting from Vienna. He drove us around to find a Starbucks Coffee where we could purchase Budapest Starbucks mugs as we collect them from every place we have visited. He planned our day just right so that we could visit some of the most important sites in Budapest in the limited amout of time we had. We started our day with a visit to Heroes' Square, House of Terror, Fisherman's Bastion, Great/Central Synagogue, St. Stephen's Basilica, and Parliament, just to name a few. One thing we appreciated the most about our trip was Zoltan's attitude; the way he greeted us when he picked us up at the train station and the fact that he was not pushy at all. If you are looking for an experienced, professional and polite tour guide in Budapest then look no more and give Zoltan a call.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Zoltan picked our group up at the airport in Budapest on time and drove us to Eger for an excellent tour. His van was great. It was big enough to handle 4 of us and all of our luggage.
We saw the castle, cathedral, Dobo Square, the minaret, the Lyceum and strolled the streets of the lovely town of Eger. Zoltan was very knowledgable about the sights and was also pretty flexible.
Later we finished our tour with a visit to "the Valley of Beautiful Women" for some wine tasting. Which is not to be missed-even if you don't like wine- it is very fun. Zoltan was very helpful and informative. He is very friendly with a good sense of humor. He was willing to take pictures, stop for coffee and do everything to accomodate. I would recommend him highly.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

In the beginning I was hesitant to confirm my booking with Zoltar but eventually the night before the selected date I decide to use his service. He was on time at hotel lobby, picked me up with a comfortable vehicle (I am nearly 2 meter in Hightower and quite big) so I do appreciate the space. He started with an overview and was I tweeted to learn my interest and what other things I am looking for so I told him I am too much keen on being surrounds with mass tourists and would appreciate if he can also help me to find big and tall shops and shisha cafe..... Not usual requests I know, and to my surprise he was very professional and went out of his way to accommodate my request, the tour was very educative but still easy and we ended the day with a shisha on the Danube ,.... You cannot ask for more.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

I booked with Zoltan in advance for 2 full day tours-one to a small town where my grandfather was born, one for Pesch-and to pick us up at the airport and take us around Budapest for a 1/2 day when we arrived. He has excellent with communication, responding to emails quickly and asking for family information. He contacted the small town and church to make sure the records were available and the sites open. He was open and upfront with the prices for the tours and did an excellent job. He timed everything perfectly so we were at the market for lunch, the hills for sunset. He answered every question we had (and there were many over 3 days) and was always polite, flexible and knowledgeable. He was always honest, and, I felt several times protected us from being taken advantage of as tourists, which was AWESOME. His car was clean and perfect for touring.
If/When we go back to Budapest he would be the first guide I would contact. He proved especially good at family history and had clearly had experience in the field. After 3 days with him he felt like part of our family.