“Perfect”

Good for: Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: District VII / Jewish Quarter
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The restaurant is in our hotel- Continental Hotel Budapest.
Te decor was very nice and smart. Most importantly the service was superb and food delicious!!
I ordered goulash soup, it is a Hungarian soup. I liked it very much.
Then ate pork, it was also made in a Hungarian style.
It was tasteful. My husband also very satisfied with her ordered food.
The price of the food is not expensive.

AkosKovacs, Manager at Araz Restaurant Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for being our guests. I appreciate your kind comment and really happy knowing that you were satisfied during your stay at our Araz Restaurant.
I am delighted to read that you enjoyed the flavours of our dishes.
We are looking forward to your next visit.

There are newer reviews for Araz Restaurant Budapest

Reviewed July 28, 2013

I visited this place last week. Eating in the restaurant's terrace made me more hungry. It has a very nice environment! The host is kind and careful. Had a lovely meal with great wines. Portions are huge. I was amazed at the quality of the food. Furthermore good selection for vegetarian people. Highly recommended

AkosKovacs, Manager at Araz Restaurant Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2013

Dear Guest!

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to know you had a great visit.
I am really satisfied that we could exceed your expectations.
Looking forward to being at your service again.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

Second time I choosed Araz. Always had an unforgetable experience. Food not just look nice but they also have fantastic taste. Beef steak really superb. The waiters was wonderful, very friendly and enthusiastic. This restaurant is awesome.

Dear Guest!

Thank you for sharing your experiences. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our restaurant. It's always nice to read such beautiful comments about our service, and food.
Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to see you again.

Reviewed July 19, 2013

Excellent and personal service in the Pest side of the Budapest. Indoor decor contemporary and beatiful with design details, with outdoor they could do better as it doesn't really match with the indoor. We had very lovely time in Araz restaurant.

AkosKovacs, Manager at Araz Restaurant Budapest, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2013

Dear Guest!

Thank you so much for your really excellent comments and great review of our restaurant. I am always pleased to read such a satisfied comment like yours.
We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

i celebrated my birthday here. The meal was great and the staff was very caring. I appreciated that i could choice from a variety of healthy food, there were vegetarian courses, gluten free courses and also low sugar desserts. Thanx a lot

Dear Guest!

Thank you for your kind words. We are glad to know you had a great visit.
I am really satisfied that we could exceed your expectations.
Looking forward to being at your service again.