“Excellent tour with a small child!”

My Personal Budapest - Tours
Experience for Yourself
More Info
$64.81*
and up
Hungarian lunch in a Hungarian home
Ranked #1 of 75 Food & Drink in Budapest
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We will show you the best of Budapest and Hungary! Some of our tour highlights: The Hungarian Soul Tour, The hidden treasures of Budapest, Sightseeing tours in retro/historical cars, Lunch in a Hungarian home, 4 hours wine tasting tour to one of the best wine regions just outside of Budapest, full day Danube Bend tour with optional wine tasting, full day Lake Balaton tour with optional wine tasting, wine tours to distinguished wine regions. Get your own personal travel experience of Budapest!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Boston, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent tour with a small child!”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

This private tour was perfect with my 2 year old. It was comprehensive yet flexible to account for a child's changing needs and moods. Our guide, Atilla was fantastic. He was extremely nice and very knowledgeable. He made our visit to Budapest all the more amazing. I highly recommend the company and Atilla to anyone who is interested in a private tour of Budapest. Thank you, My Personal Budapest!

1 Thank PriyaBoston

Adelaide, Australia
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 94 helpful votes
“A great experience!”
Reviewed September 3, 2012

We booked a full day with Andras via the internet from Australia. He was flexible with our itinerary and prompt with responses. We spent the morning doing the "Trabant Tour." My husband enjoyed everything about the car, even though it was unseasonably hot and no airconditioning! Everytime we were back in the car he was deep in discussion with the very pleasant English speaking driver about "Car things". Andras found a lovely street cafe for lunch and in the afternoon we did the "Places left out of Guidebooks" tour. We really enjoyed this tour which was a combination of walking and riding on the subway. Andras was both knowledgable and passionate about Budapest and its history. His contacts allowed us into places you would never find on your own. I recommend buying a 24 hour subway pass as we used ours sailing the next day on the Danube River. It was a very pleasant way to spend several hours.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank 255093Diane_52
Columbiana, Alabama
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Good wine good food beautiful setting”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Nice people and the host were the best. A very pleasant way to spend a few hours. We would highly recommend.

1 Thank Ge0rge47
Bettendorf, IA
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Special view of Budapest and Szentendre”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

Andras has created a fabulous way to see Budapest from a special perspective that draws your attention to sights you might miss. It was nice to have our own personal tour guide who is willing to show us the sites at a comfortable pace. We combined the Places off the beaten path with the trip to Szentendre. Having a guide who speaks such great English and is so pleasant and flexible makes for a great day of sightseeing. Thank you, Andras!
Pam and Bob

1 Thank PKarll
Mexico City, Mexico
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Great experience, Attila our tour guide was great!”
Reviewed August 24, 2012

For a 3 day in Budapest trip with my wife, I contacted MyPersonalBudapest and I'm glad I did.
My tour guide was Attila, he is really nice and made sure we had a great experience.
We did 3 tours, all great and different: Trabant tour, Danube Bend and Hidden Treasures.
Attila speaks perfect English and knows Hungarian and European history, life and culture very well, which gives the tours and places a perfect context.
Without this tour we would have never made it to Szentendre (must-visit place), Visegrád (beautiful) or Esztergom
He had great suggestions for lunch/dinner and off-tour activities.
Do the Trabant Tour, then the Hidden Treasures on the first day, then the Danube Bend on the 2nd day.

1 Thank Fer T