Adler Apartments
  • Room Service
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We lucked into this place. We had a group of 5 traveling together and were able to get a 2nd floor apartment with full kitchen, large living room, two very comfortable bedrooms, washing machine, full bath, and 2nd half bathroom for significantly less than we would've paid for a hotel. All furnishings are very new, including a large flatscreen tv where we caught up on the Olympics action while decompressing at the end of the day. And it's right in the heart of Budapest, just a few blocks from the Elizabeth Bridge. The only downside was being there in mid-summer and there's no A/C so the apartment got a little warm, but lots of windows and doors for airflow. You also pay in cash, but there are ATMs all over the place so it's not at all inconvenient.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Jim O
Reviewed May 21, 2012

We spent only one night in this apartment, but it is very good for long stays as well. It is spacious, clean and modern. It is very well equipped. There is washing machine in the bathroom, iron, all kitchen equippment e.g. toaster, coffee maker, wine bottle opener, pots, plates, big fridge with small freezer, oven etc. Private parking in the garage was included in the price of the room. There are also some public parking places in front of the building for free during the weekend and you have to pay during weekdays. Apartment also offers breakfast in the neighbourhood cafe for 3 EUR per person. There are several supermarkets within walking distance from the apartment and a design bar accross the street. First we thought it may disturb us during the night but our room had windows on the opposite side so we could not hear anything. A[partment is very close to the central part of Budapest. You can walk everywhere from here. There is also option to take metro, two stops will bring you on the other side of Donau. I do recommend this apartment to everyone, it has very competitive price and I would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Agoston
Reviewed May 13, 2012

My partner and I spent 2 nights in one of the Adler Apartments. The street is a busy place with bars and a few restaurants, the apartment was clean and quiet with nice and modern furnitures (IKEA). The manager or owner of the building who deals with the payment and deposit was not very friendly but you won´t see her much, only on arrival and departure. Overall a good place to stay in Budapest.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Conny L
Reviewed April 17, 2012

We arrived late, the staff were very accommodating to let us use the parking garage (free too!) and show is in. We were pleasantly surprised by the fresh nice new style and cleanliness of the place. The location is ideal as it is not in the massive tourist area but just on the brink of it. Staying there makes you feel more like a local and not a tourist. The flat was really nice and new with full extras, even a hairdryer and iron were supplied! Highly recommend these apartments when looking for a place in the mix of Budapest local life.

• Stayed: April 2012
2  Thank BenF1972
Reviewed January 12, 2012

I opted for an apartment because of the additional amenities of a kitchen and washer as I was staying in Budapest for four nights. The Adler Apartments were conveniently located and central to most everything. The apartment I stayed in had modern Ikea furniture and was large and spacious with a separated bedroom. The bathroom also conveniently was separated for the water closet and the tub/washer, which is always handy when you have a 2 women. The staff were really helpful, especially when the airlines lost my friend's bag. The staff called the airlines to check and see when the bag was coming in and actually delivered the bag to our room in the next building over. Heating was great, as other places I've stayed in have been problematic. Great amenities with flat screen tv, dvd player, and super strong wifi (at least in the apartment I was in). I will sadly come to miss the wifi of the Adler Apartments and wistfully think of their wifi when staying at other hotels in Europe as the wifi had a strong signal and fast speed (this may be because the router was right in the apartment)... The only downside to a great visit was that the walls/insulation was a bit thin. I could hear construction starting at 7am on the one day I stayed in feeling sick, and some noises from the downstairs neighbor (loud music at night until 11ish) for at least 2 of the 4 nights. It was manageable with earplugs or falling asleep to my mp3 player. All in all a good visit with a great deal.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends