“My favored breakfast place”
Review of Cafe Alibi - CLOSED

Cafe Alibi
Cuisines: International, Cafe
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Description: A beautiful trendi and charming coffee shop. Fresh bakery, juices, healthy food, sandwiches, speciality coffee. And a terrace.
Reviewed June 19, 2013 via mobile

Oh I love this place...with it's smell of freshly roasted coffee, cosy seats and all the weak up choices for tasty food and drinks you'd wish for starting into your new day. Live is good!

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

Good food and coffee selection. But at saturday lunch time the staff was absent minded and non attentive. The apple pie was very average

Reviewed June 5, 2013

We stopped at this restaurant mid-morning (10:00) for breakfast on a weekday. Not overly crowded at this time so we were able to get seated and our orders taken very quickly. Our large coffees arrived and were enjoyed as we waited for our ham and eggs and french toast. Our orders were prepared as we requested. The service was fast, the orders were correct, and the coffee hot! We will definitely add this restaurant to our list of favorites. FYI: 10% service charge automatically added to bill; no big deal but wanted to include this as a point of information.

Reviewed June 3, 2013

Visited here twice for breakfast as two couples. Located on the corner of a large square and looks quite unassuming. Had the Alibi set breakfast which was good in quality and for a reasonable price. Good service and nice relaxed atmosphere. Would recommend, didn't visit during the day but states is open every day 08.00 to 23.00 hrs.

1  Thank BROCKWELL
Reviewed May 31, 2013

I do not generally care for croissants and refrained from ordering the tempting double-croissant breakfast on my first visit. My traveling companions were wiser than I and allowed me a bite of theirs. A revelation. Having wasted my first breakfast, I insisted on returning, determined to make up for my foolishness. They are amazing. Add in fresh orange juice, breezy, outdoor seating and a friendly staff and you have all you need for breakfast in this beautiful town.