“The best way to start a day in Budapest eating An. Breaskfast in Alibi”
Review of Cafe Alibi - CLOSED

Cafe Alibi
Cuisines: International, Cafe
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Description: A beautiful trendi and charming coffee shop. Fresh bakery, juices, healthy food, sandwiches, speciality coffee. And a terrace.
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

The best place to start a day in budapest, Great choice of breakfast menus very well located near the center very close of the metro station kelvin

Reviewed November 2, 2012

We went to Budapest for a long weekend. Ended up not only having dinner here one evening but going back for a lunch and another dinner. Service was excellent and friendly. Food very nice too. I asked for advise on the wine and it was nice to be recommended the cheapest on the menu as well as a more expensive one. We went for the more expensive one which turned out to be one of the nicest wines we have ever had. Ask the owner for his favourite wine....has a picture a bull on the label...he will know it. We will go back for another bottle as soon as we can.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

This is a very charming, cosy and warm cafe. The food is good and well priced. The servers were friendly and the wine very nice. I recommend a visit if you are in the area.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

Alibi is fairly convenient and has a nice 'feel' to it. I was surprised how slack it was for breakfast. The food was good as was the service but there was just something missing which I could not place. I had planned to re-visit the next few days but not having been inspired I will look elsewhere.

Reviewed September 4, 2012 via mobile

Ahhhh- I don't know how you get a better lunch. Food was superb,wait staff quietly efficient and very pleasant. Beautiful setting. A very relaxing lunch. If I lived here rather than Little Rock, AR, this would be my place!

1  Thank Judyjudyjudys