Open today: 12:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Review Highlights
A well stocked armory and great supervision

Visited in mid April with a friend, and we were both blown away by how good a decision it was. We... read more

Reviewed June 9, 2019
DrinkAllTheBeer
Oxford, United Kingdom
via mobile
Fantastic, great fun!

Very nice place, professional staff and lots of interesting weapons. Prices are very good and the... read more

Reviewed May 31, 2019
Punkwaffel
Budapest, Hungary
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Budapest
from $62.81
from $6.28
from $22.84
from $10.28
1,181 results
All reviews basic package greatest hits gamer package sniper rifle shoot em all package desert eagle hand guns great fun pump action shotgun black ops package extra guns professional instructors raging bull awesome experience public transport stag party take pictures
Selected filters
Reviewed May 2, 2019 via mobile

Amazing shooting experience
Professional and nice team
High security standards
We'll be back for sure

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Good thing:They have quite nice choice of guns. And reasonable prices.

Bad thing:Only you can do is just 'SHOOTING' NO reload by your self, NO explanation about guns, NO extra shoots if you visit at noon, and some rude and unfriendly staff. I felt uncomfortable a bit. Location is also gonna be bad if you dont have a car. There is Taxi services but the price was not that good for me. Public transportation is better if your looking for some chipper ways.
If you dont have interest about many guns, just try other range.

1  Thank Tour686215
Reviewed April 25, 2019

Me and my girlfriend were extremely excited about coming here and to be honest it was overall a disappointment. Before coming here, I had an idea that I would come to Budapest again just to visit this place, however I now think that even if I come again to Budapest, I would never visit this place. I'll try to break it down to specific areas while trying to be fair and giving credit to what I found positive about it as well.

Negative remarks;

- I had to start with the negative remarks because they are the ones which leave the most important mark and are always remembered.

- It's not possible to choose your distance while shooting weapons. The targets are placed at 6-7 meters in the pistol shooting range and maybe 14-15 meters on the rifle range. I've been to more than 10 shooting ranges in Turkey and in other countries, this was the first one that I saw in which there was no option to change the distance. If you're a beginner, 6-7 meters is OK, if you've been a couple of times to a shooting range before it's too basic.

- They give you only one target paper per person per section (one target paper for the pistol and one for the rifle). So what happens is that after firing 10-15 shots on the paper, what you hit is no longer visible because the paper is already filled with holes. If you manage to gather your shots in a close and smaller area, the paper over there naturally gets totally torn and you can only see the black background, so it's not possible to understand if you've shot inside the target paper or if you've totally missed your shot. After a certain point you just have to guess by the diameters of the holes, but like I said if you manage to gather them near each other than this matter becomes impossible to solve as well. When I asked for another target paper, the instructor's behavior got extremely interesting, which is a matter I'll talk about on the next paragraph.

- One staff member especially (the one featured on the introduction video) had a very interesting manner. I can't say he was "rude" like many of the other comments say but it's fair to say that his behavior was extremely "irritating". Before starting to shoot, I asked about the fixed distance, he asked me if I was an experienced shooter, I told him I was a semi experienced one (I would rate myself 4/10) and he laughed about it (this was before we even started shooting?). He said specifically "we want you to leave as a happy customer" implying that I would become upset if the distance was farther away and I had less successful shots. So overall, pistol shooting was too basic for me after I got used to shooting the weapons. I would have preferred to challenge myself instead of shooting almost 50 pistol rounds to the fixed distance of 6-7 meters.

Coming to the target paper matter where things got really unpleasant; when asked to replace the paper he got extremely upset and said this was not possible. I tried to reason with him saying that I could no longer see where I'm shooting (the piece of paper was literally torn in many places) when he angrily went and put on a new piece of paper. Obviously he did what I asked in the end but the way he did it really made us feel irritated and uneasy. Even after this I tried to calm down the situation and tried to explain calmly once again but he was in such a "I don't want to listen to you" mood so I let it go after a point. So Mr. instructor, did I leave as a happy customer when I wasn't able to choose my distance in shooting, no. Did I leave as a happy customer when you made such a big deal when I wanted to renew the target paper, hell definitely no. Here's an idea: If you don't want to give them away for free, charge one euro per target paper. We would have used at least ten.

- Their website's FAQ questions answers a question like this; " If you intend to visit us with your female partner who is a bit anxious about the experience it is allowed and strongly recommended to book an easier package like the .22, Basic or Police Special for her." Well guess what? This is sexism! Why is it assumed that the one anxious about shooting should be a female? I was quite anxious about shooting when I went to a shooting range for the first time in my life as an 18 year old male as well! This section should definitely be modified making it gender neutral. The owner has also responded to a female's comment saying "maybe shooting is not for you and you should stick with arranging flowers." Oh dear...

- Their phone number is nowhere to be found.

Neutral comments

- The location is not very close to the city center, however we had our own car so it wasn't a big deal for us.

- You have to choose a package, so if you're looking just to shoot rifles (which was my intention) it wasn't possible as there is no such package. I put it in the neutral comments because on the site it says that you can choose custom packages on certain days, so I don't know how this works but we went on a Saturday and it wasn't possible. My girlfriend wanted to focus more on pistols and try a couple of the rifles so the "basic" package with a few additions was ideal for her. I had to optimize my plan by choosing a specific package and adding some extra rifles (having to shoot a couple of pistols on the way just because there was no option of not choosing them)

- We were in a group of 7 people in total, so it was OK for us but from what I see on other comments, cramming people into groups of 12-13 people is a bit too much. I'm glad we were lucky on this matter.

Positive comments

- The weapon selection is the best I've seen in person, and one of the best that I've seen after making excessive research on the internet about different shooting ranges in Europe. You can find literally anything that you're looking for from 19th century rifles to the latest guns&rifles.

- The value for money is really good compared to other shooting ranges.

- The instructor at the rifles section (very young, maybe 22-23 years old) was very charming and warm compared to the other one. When the Uzi got jammed and we couldn't shoot the remaining two bullets, he made up for it by adding four extra bullets to the MP5. Practical problem solving behavior.

- Even though they don't have an available phone number, they did respond to mails quite fast so the communication was healthy and easy.

So overall, we expected an unforgettable positive experience but this was shattered by that specific instructor's behavior. Hey guess what? Maybe adding new weapons to your arsenal could be difficult, but putting on a kind and nice behavior is quite easy and it all depends just on yourself. If you had less weapons but a positive attitude, I would have given an easy 5 star rating.

I would agree with many other comments saying that the experience is prepared in a "shoot as fast as possible and leave as fast as possible" manner. The place calls it self a shooting "club", so you do expect a more tranquilized environment where you can actually assess your shots, see what you can do to improve, see the results of this improved tries, etc but you can't. It's like a fast-food version of a shooting range.

If you're looking JUST to shoot a couple of interesting weapons and take cool pictures for instagram, then this is the place to go. If you're looking to improve your shooting, assess your shots calmly, challenge yourself with different distances just stay away from here forever.

2  Thank lizyucel
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Me and the mrs booked to go here today. All I can say is that it was brilliant. We booked the Black Ops
package and even though we were grouped with another couple of groups we all had a really good time. The instructors were fantastic and very patient with the less experience members of the group. I will definitely be back to try some other guns. Thanks again

Reviewed April 7, 2019

We arrived with 9 of us, and we had to prebook the packages we choose fpr shoot. We took Gamer and WW2.
The staff was just perfect, we felt how motivated they are (clear instructions, a little backstory for all the weapons, patience towards all of us (some needed ;) ).
We had some misunderstanding with the pre-booked tickets at the beginning, but they managed to solve it within a minute, and you could tell they focus on solving these problems and try to avoid it.
Overall we had a really good time here, it felt really like a Western-Europe style experience.
If you feel like to want to do many photos/videos, it's not an issue, they even reserve some time for these