“AMAZING!!”

Celeritas Shooting Club
Ranked #7 of 173 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
Reviewed April 9, 2014

Took my gf as I surprise, had the most amazing hour, full of fun and laughs. Staff very friendly spoke perfect English. Done the basic package was more then enough. However if you chose the other ones I'd highly recommend it.

1  Thank Sniperandpistol
Write a ReviewReviews (1,062)

Reviewed April 7, 2014

If you want to go shoot some guns Celeritas is a good place to do it. We shot small, medium and large caliber handguns, AK47s and shotguns. You an choose from a wide variety of other guns as many of the other participants did. Good clean fun and well supervised and professional.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

I discovered this place by accident on TripAdvisor and to my boyfriends delight he realised he could fire World War 2 fire arms as he is fascinated with this and loves learning about most things to do with this. We got a taxi as suggested on the website and it was all smooth running and extremely well organised.

1  Thank Roz7G
Reviewed April 3, 2014

Have the option to choose between various packages tailored to suit your tastes. Visited with 4 other friends and they all enjoyed the experience... it's not everyday you get to fire a Dragunov :)
Well-priced and professional instructors. We used public transport instead of the taxi service suggested by the website and still found our way rather easily. Go out there and fire some rounds!

1  Thank Robert S
Reviewed April 2, 2014

This place does well solely based on word-of-mouth, which says a lot. It's a professional operation, and gives you a very exciting and real experience to remember.
A tip - call the taxi company listed on your booking confirmation, and tell them the special code - this makes the process easy.
There were four separate couples in the session we were in, though we weren't all doing the same packages.
The instructions and briefing was very brief indeed, but that was balanced by each person having one-on-one assistance during shooting. They handed you the weapon ready to fire, helped you as needed, then took the used weapon and replaced it with the next one ready to go... but there were breaks when we could go check our targets. Each person got two targets, one for handguns and the other for rifle shots.
We did the greatest hits package. The 44 magnum and the 38 were both painful - very brutal recoil into the hand, so much so that I could only manage a couple of shots. I wouldn't fire those again, but the rest were great fun.The Remington shotgun was more fun than expected, and also a lot heavier!
It hadn't occurred to me earlier to think about the safety glasses over spectacle glasses issue, but there was no issue as they are well-prepared (though the earmuffs don't quite sit as tightly).
I was glad I took hand sanitiser to clean up/freshen afterwards.
For next time (here's hoping), I would plan to go visit the baths afterwards, as that would be suitably relaxing to help wind down and bring yourself back to reality after two hours immersed in firearms and gunshot residue!
So, like everyone else, I would highly recommend it!

1  Thank tessB2010