“Amazing experience”

Celeritas Shooting Club
Ranked #7 of 171 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
Reviewed February 11, 2014

Should you want to experience shooting guns, this is the place for you!
It may be a little bit far from the city center - going there by taxi takes about 30 minutes (approximately 16 euro), but it's worth it.
Try the Uzi full auto, if it's not included in the package you book, it is all the fun and flames, even though this particular gun shoots blanks.

2  Thank Vicky V

Reviewed February 9, 2014

They have several different packages that you can choose from. Each package has different number of pistols and rifles you can shoot. The package we went with was “The Gamer”. This package allowed us to shoot a Ruger MK III, Heckler & Koch USP, GLOCK 17, Colt 1911A1, Desert Eagle, Skorpion EVO3, Heckler & Koch USC, Colt M4A1, AK-47, and Remington 870.

Had a blast with my friend here. One thing I wish I was able to do was load my magazines with the bullets myself and go through the entire drill of putting the magazine clip into the gun, turning safety off, etc.

For my full report here, check out my blog at http://travelwithyj.wordpress.com/2014/02/07/part-2-budapest-thailand-hong-kong-trip-report-2/
and scroll down to the bottom.

Reviewed February 8, 2014

Not really a gun nut so did the 'greatest hits' package which an enlightening experience.

Good instructor who made sure safety was paramount.

Make sure you wear your coat into the range as after an hour it gets really cold in the room.

Taxi there and back were a little on the high side so not for anyone travelling on a budget really.

1  Thank Alan H
Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

I went to the celeritas shooting club. I had a reservation for a basic shooting session. Although I went 30 min, they let me in immediayely.

I fired 4 hand guns 9mm and an Ak 47 assault rifle along with a Remington shot gun, and it was mind blowing.

The staff and the instructors are friendly, helpful and added to the overll all fun.

1  Thank MahmoudElkotb
Reviewed February 6, 2014

Went to Budapest for 3 nights with my girlfriend, amongst other things, we decided to go Celeritas after hearing great reviews, and of course, satisfying our curiosity...Once we arrived from Budapest City Centre (about a 20 minutes taxi to Celeritas) we were greeted by friendly staff. Lockers were provided for keeping our jackets and belongings (key given as well)...Upon entering the room where we were shooting, we were met by 2 friendly individuals who were easy to get along with and a pleasure to be with! We chose the Police Package, which was perfect! My girlfriend had never shot a gun before, and she is pretty tiny, although some the guns seemed intimidating (The Remington Shotgun for sure) the instructors made her feel comfortable and at ease with shooting. Overall, an amazing experience, and would definitely return!!!

1  Thank LawTraveller333