Open today: Closed

Budapest Bike Tour
177 Reviews
from $32.30
More Info
All reviews basic package greatest hits gamer package sniper rifle shoot em all package desert eagle great fun hand guns city taxi red army extra guns semi auto awesome experience public transport take pictures visiting budapest weapons
Reviewed 1 week ago

After we read the great reviews we decided to visit this range. It was hard to choose what package we want as they have a lot of options and all seems nice! I think the police special was a good choice for a first time shooter like us. The other guys had a sniper rifle what seemed amazing! As we finished within 1 hour, the instructor let us to add more guns. The receptionist also recommended the full auto blank AK47 what was so funny! Hope to come back sometime to try more!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We booked the Black Ops package with those special operations weapons. We've been on shooting ranges before but this was far the cheapest and most fun. The instructors were kind, didn't push us and even took great pictures of us holding the guns after the session. My favorite was the Mk12 sniper and turned out again that it's not as easy as it looks like in the movies. One of the other party shot the .50 BMG Steyr, which literally blows your head off. Needless to say it was a no-brainer for 25 EUR and tried it as well. Safety was a paramount but they didn't exaggerated like on one of the other place where the guns were fixed to the stalls with chains. Great packages, enormous selection of guns, reasonable prices, what else do you need?

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Went on a friend's recommendation and we were not disappointed. Friendly no hassle reception and serious instructors who know their stuff. Great place...

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my friends visited this amazing place last week. They have literally hundreds of guns and helpful staff who knows everything about them. If you wish to try the most iconic guns from movies in a safe environment, this is the place what you are looking for!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My friends decided to take a trip to Hungary for no other reason that it was a different place to go.
We had arranged for a trip to Celeritas Shooting Club. It was booked online before going, the package we opted for was the full shooting experience. Was quite expensive. If you're staying in the city centre its a 15/20 min taxi ride.
Anyway, we shot alot of weapons, including AK47, Desert Eagle and the insane Raging Bull pistol.
A fun 2 1/2 to 3 hour experience in the hands of trained instructors. Worth while time spent.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited this gun range on my own and had a blast! Booking was super easy and after a quick administration I got right to the point. Their arsenal is huge I've never seen so many guns at one place! Opted for the WW2 package, which includes all the famous guns we all know from Medal of Honor :-) And they are real actual WW2 stuff! The instructor was friendly and answered all my questions about the guns. He also told me that they are about to come out with a WW1 package also with vintage guns, which I'm most definitely will try. I higlhly recommend this place!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We visited this shooting club a few weeks ago and it was an awesome experience! They asked us to arrive 15 minutes before start and suggested to use City Taxi. There were 1 more couple and 5 guys from the Netherlands with us. First there was a short and funny safety video and then we could start the shooting! The first shots was not so noisy but after it we got the bigger ones. We added a few extra guns from their huge armoury, as well. The Colt M4A1 was my favourite but it was really nice to try the .50 caliber sniper rifle too - for me 1 shot was enough but my boyfriend had 3 shots. Nice guns, friendly staff, unforgetable event!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My son and I had great fun at the shooting range. We were shooting with both old and new weapons. The instructors were very professional and we felt safe at all times.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

You have to tried it once in your life to realize what's a gun... scary and happy at the same time but nice staff

Reviewed October 3, 2018

I recently visited Celeritas Shooting Club as part of my stag weekend in Budapest. It was a great afternoon and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it! Bernadett responded promptly to all of my emails and everything went very smoothly on the day!