“Fun and Very Professional”

Celeritas Shooting Club
Ranked #5 of 164 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This was a great activity that me and my girlfriend both thoroughly enjoyed. We had the Police package and had fun shooting all these guns you only see in movies. The staff were very professional and made sure we were well looked after and safe. The best part of the day was posing with the guns after!

Reviewed July 13, 2013

As a long time shooter I enjoyed it even being "touristy". The guide is really good and even though you are in a room with 8 people who never saw weapons before, it feels safe. Best attraction I had in Budapest.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Driving to the facility is already an adventure. The shooting club is located in an industrial backyard, 30min outside of the City. Situated underground, behind a corner, gives you already the shady feeling you're expecting from those countries.

Great guys, great infos about the guns in excellent english. Security has high priority, you are assisted 1:1 at all times during the shooting. Although standing on the right side, lets you get some cartridges flying over from your mate shooting on the left side.

Disadvantage: No fully automatic fire, due to Hungarian regulations. Only single shot with machine guns. In Las Vegas you get fully automatic fire with all machine guns.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

My husband and I were in Budapest and Celeritas was recommended to us so we decided to check it out. I had never shot a gun before so when my husband went online to book everything it was suggested to go with the Police Package and then he added on some other ones he wanted to try out. I was quite nervous but the instructors were very helpful and explained everything quite well. There were three other groups that came in with us so we just rotated through the group. It was actually nice to have others there so you can take a break between guns [my trigger finger was getting tired]. Needless to say, it was an absolute blast and I highly recommend checking it out. But one warning, the building it's in looks like an abandoned warehouse, don't let that scare you away!

1  Thank Amanda H
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Coming from the UK, it's impossible for us to experience these types of weapons at home so this was a real treat. My son and I took the red army package, it was brilliant. The club is about 25 mins out from city centre(Budapest traffic). The staff are ex military types, they put you at ease and come over as very professional. We highly recommend this activity, lots of fun...