“Awesome!”

Celeritas Shooting Club
Ranked #10 of 178 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
Reviewed May 7, 2013

This shooting club is awesome! It really worths the #1 Trip Advisor! It's about 30-40 euros, but its a great experience and everyone should try it. They have awesome weapons like M4-Colt, AK-47, Dragunov, Desert Eagle, magnum .44..

How to get there: Taxi. i can't remember very well, but i believe it was something like 3000 HUF.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,066)

Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

If you come to Budapest, you must do this. Peter is an excellent teacher who puts you at ease. My boyfriend and I did the Greatest Hits package which we thought was perfect. It builds you up from some 22 caliber pistols to the Dirty Harry 44 magnum, finally to the Remington pump-action shotgun. At the end you get 15 mins to lose with all the guns you've shot. Highly recommended for an afternoon's fun.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

First time I tried shooting and I decided to take the basic package with my wife also.I would recommened this to anyone. You get instruction on what you should do and what you should;nt do.Then you get to shoot with the pistols (hand guns) about 6 live rounds with each and about 6 different types of hand guns.You then move along the corridor and fire the rifle's again 6 or 7 different types of rifles ,my favourite was the pump action shot gun.My favourite gun was the cold 45 (dirty harry gun) what a kick and flash from this boy.Did'nt see a great deal of difference from the packages on offer from the basic to the greatest hits

1  Thank Billymcd
Reviewed April 26, 2013

A great experience, even better if you manage to get a good group to shoot with, which we did. A big shout out to the 12pm group on Tuesday 23 April if you are reading this!!! Use the taxi company Celeritas recommend and take some water as you may need it after 1.5 hours! Celeritas also have small lockers if you need them, and provide protective ear wear and glasses (that go over normal specs if you need them to).

My husband and I went for the Gamer package and I was really nervous beforehand (almost to the point of bottling it), but was quickly put at ease, the location is interesting (you do start to wonder where the taxi driver is taking you!), but this is one professional outfit. The guns are heavy though after a while, so a visit to one of the thermal baths or your hotel sauna afterwards is a top tip. Loved it and will definitely be back! Thanks Peter!

1  Thank Rotherham-UK
Reviewed April 24, 2013

Having found this experience on trip advisor we made a booking over the Internet for four of us, couples to go and try something tat bit different. The axi took s there as requested, although he was a bit unsure where to go but I just kept the address at hand and kept shing it to him. When I said it was a shooting place he seemed to know then. The staff were brilliant English was good and it was very professional. We only did the basic package & it was enough for me (infact I was scared!) but the others really enjoyed it well worth the visit