“Awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Celeritas Shooting Club

Celeritas Shooting Club
Ranked #2 of 139 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
Bowmanville, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

I was in Budapest in October for work, and I needed to kill two days because of a national holiday there. Of all the things I was able to squeeze in, this was by far the best. So let's just cut to the chase, if you're looking for fun and want to so something other than the regular touristy business...GO! GO! GO! It's totally worth it. I've shot handguns and long guns back home in Canada, but the assault rifles were really fun. The facility is different. It's in an underground bunker with a huge metal door that could keep out a full on zombie apocalypse. This made it even more special. The staff was amazing. Totally professional, spoke great English, and knew how to teach some people with zero experience with guns how to shoot and have fun. If you don't go here while in town, you're not getting the full experience. I would have went twice if I had more time.

I'll be back.

Hitchin, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Absolutely Brilliant!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2013

Having never shot handguns before I was very excited at the prospect of going along and shooting a wide variety of guns. Celeritas delivers on every level. The staff were amazing, helpful and understanding. Our group was of mixed ages, abilities and genders but everyone received a personal and friendly service. Our instructor was fantastic, he could not have done more to ensure we enjoyed our time. Booking in advance is required but it is well worth it. I have genuinely not had so much fun in ages and to a person our entire group said they would come back for another go. I would advise you to bring plenty of extra cash as once you start shooting you are highly likely to want to shoot some extra rounds in at least a few of the guns. Plenty of souvenirs and photos make the experience an absolute must for anyone visiting Budapest.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Matthew F
London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Lots of fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Very loud but lots of fun. My husband loved this - personally I found my arms were quite tired by the end so maybe if you don't enjoy shooting that much book a smaller package. The club is great though as they let my husband take my shots instead. Very funny instructors and we had a small group so lots of one on one help

Visited January 2013
Copenhagen, Denmark
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Smokin' experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

The instructors were great and professional, so even a first timer Dirty Harriet like myself quickly got comfortable. My husband who'd been shooting before thought it was cool too and lived up to a decent shooting range standard. Book in advance, bring cash and use the taxi company they suggest on their site, you'll get a fair price.

Visited March 2013
Andover, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Celeritas is a must for anybody visiting Budapest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

Celeritas is a must for anybody visiting Budapest. The range has to be booked in advance with a 20% deposit to be paid through Paypal and the rest on the day. I Visited celeritas with my wife half way through our stay, there is no transport by Celeritas itself, but they do have a partnership with a taxi firm so tourists can get there without fear of being ripped off, a phone number and code are sent with a booking confrimation e-mail, They will also book your return trip.
Me and my wife both opted for the gamer package which had a good balance between pistols and rifles, we arrived at 2pm and had to share the range with two other groups which isn't a problem, We were on the range for an hour and a half with two people shooting simultaneously at paper targets which are yours to keep after and two freindly instructors who go through all safety matters before the session starts..
There are an allocated amount of ammo for each weapon and extra weapons can be added to the package at an extra fee. Both me and my wife had an excellent time and would both highly recommend Celeritas

Visited March 2013