“BEST PART OF MY BUDAPEST HOLIDAY!!!! A life long memory!!! :)”

Celeritas Shooting Club
Ranked #3 of 145 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
Princeton, New Jersey
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“BEST PART OF MY BUDAPEST HOLIDAY!!!! A life long memory!!! :)”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Peter was AWESOME!!!! (and ladies, he was also really hot!!) I was alone but he found me a perfect group to fit into so I wouldnt miss this experience. His instruction was clear, his knowledge of the guns and proper form was superb and he was alot of fun!! This is an experience that I could tell you about for days..but to experience it yourself is soooooo much better!! Do not miss this!! I got the Shoot Em All Package and I will remember this for the rest of my life!!

I would suggest taking a cab here, Use "City Taxi" - I was no where near City Centre and my ride was only 2800 HUF - The place is in an industrial compound area, when you walk in the buliding just go downstairs and you'll find the waiting room. I was alone and the place was really quiet so I thought I was in the wrong place but it was fine..the area looks shady but dont be alarmed at all!! :)

Thanks Peter!!!

13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Amazing experience”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

This was a usual yet exhilarating experience. Although I've never tried (or really wanted to) try shooting, this was excellent. I was pretty scared at first but the instructors were really nice and spoke excellent English. They gave thorough instructions and we got to shoot numerous guns. My bf was so excited, like a small child- he was in his element. A must try if in Budapest!

1 Thank KJB1986
Doha, Qatar
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 275 helpful votes
“Great fun even for women”
Reviewed November 19, 2011

I did this activity to compensate my husband (I did a foodie market tour with him) and I ended up really enjoying the experience. I was pretty nervous especially when I saw it was a confined basement, I sort of had visions of a range or something. We did the Shoot em All Package which was good fun and the right amount of time. Just be aware it's very loud and some of the guns flash and are quite powerful to hold when they fire. The best part is Peter, who makes it an enjoyable experience, his English is great. I would have liked to know more about the guns like their orgins, use etc etc but perhaps many of the men going to these things already know this. We caught the number 2 tram to the end of the line, then jumped onto the train (there is only 1 and it can only go 1 way) for about 4 stations. Jump out and go up the street, it's the first on the left (part of a industrial estate with a boomgate). Really easy if you want to avoid the infamous taxis. A really good unusual experience which my husband loved and I think we would both do again.

ireland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“What a Honeymoon!”
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Just fantastic! Peter and his tall, silent friend were so professional and friendly . I was terrified, in fact shaking, but once I started it was brilliant! My hubby loved it. We went for the Shoot Em All package and it was well worth the money. We went from handguns up to a sniper rifle. Fantastic stuff!
Taxi issue: we went with City Taxi Which we rang and booked ourselves. When we got into the taxi we rang Peter who spoke with the driver and gave him directions. Our driver was polite and helpful on both journeys.

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent !!!”
Reviewed November 15, 2011

This was a brilliant experience my girlfriend even enjoyed it!! She doesn't even like guns!! the gentlemen showed how to handle and shoot the guns and it was a great buzz!! I'm going back there again!! Must do the shoot em all package. I videoed some of it and now the envy of all my friends.