“What a Honeymoon!”

Celeritas Shooting Club
Ranked #8 of 176 Fun & Games in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: If you are looking for an exciting activity in Budapest book your session today and try shooting with real pistols, revolvers and rifles!
Reviewed November 16, 2011

Just fantastic! Peter and his tall, silent friend were so professional and friendly . I was terrified, in fact shaking, but once I started it was brilliant! My hubby loved it. We went for the Shoot Em All package and it was well worth the money. We went from handguns up to a sniper rifle. Fantastic stuff!
Taxi issue: we went with City Taxi Which we rang and booked ourselves. When we got into the taxi we rang Peter who spoke with the driver and gave him directions. Our driver was polite and helpful on both journeys.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,065)

Reviewed November 15, 2011

This was a brilliant experience my girlfriend even enjoyed it!! She doesn't even like guns!! the gentlemen showed how to handle and shoot the guns and it was a great buzz!! I'm going back there again!! Must do the shoot em all package. I videoed some of it and now the envy of all my friends.

Reviewed November 14, 2011

Great experience, very professional and fantastic value.
The boys who run the place are very experienced and helpful. We arrived late after a disagreement with a local taxi but there was no problem accommodating us. Get the boys who run the place to organise you a taxi and don’t pay anything over 3000Huf each way. Best to get a taxi as it’s on the outskirts of the city, don’t let this put you off going as it is a great experience. If you are in Budapest for a stag or boys weekend get this at the top of your list. The day we went there was a mix of groups in attendance from a large group of guys to a single female all the way from the states so it really is fun and safe for everyone.

Reviewed November 5, 2011

I managed to convince my girlfriend to go with me to Celeritas Shooting Club when we had a city break to Budapest. I noticed on their website that the minimum for a group was 2, but as my girlfriend was not really wanting to take part I thought it was not going to happen. I emailed the owner Peter and he was very accommodating and said he could arrange for me to join up with another group.
The range is a wee bit out of the city, but the metro and bus service pretty much took me to the front door. Dont believe the other review about it being hard to get here, it couldnt be simpler.
The owner Peter and his staff explained all the safety aspects and definitely put you at ease with there professionalism. Peter trained the firearms department of the Hungarian Police Force for 10 years so I felt I was is very safe hands.
The guns i shot were from a .22 Calibre Ruger, through to the big boys toys, the .44 Magnum (Dirty Harrys Gun), the AK-47 and Pump action shotgun.
I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this was the most fun I've had with my clothes on. It was an experience I will never forget and definitely one I would recommend to anyone who wants to experience the power of these weapons. Absolutely awesome!!!
Ten out of ten to Peter and his staff for making my trip to Budapest a memorable one.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

For someone who has never fired a gun before, this was an incredible experience!!

To organise this, you can email Celeritas booking address, or book online.
Getting there is very easy via public transport. You just get off at the Torontal Utca HEV (train) stop and its a 50m walk.

Without giving too much away you are taken through a wide range of guns in a very safe environment and given plenty of freedom to fire them (at the paper targets, of course!). The "greatest hits" package was plenty of fun for a first timer, but if you want to tackle the sniper rifle, the "shoot em up" package has this and much more.

For the cost (30-60 euros) this was a great way to spend an afternoon, perfect for a stag night or, like me, a beginner.

Thanks guys!!!