“Two amazing free tours with Kate at Budapest”

Free Budapest Tours & Multilingual Guides
Ranked #17 of 292 Tours in Budapest
More attraction details
Owner description: Meet Orsi, Dora, Andi, Julia and other local tour guides! We offer free walking tours in English/Spanish, low-cost private tours in many languages and the only Ghost Tour of Budapest. Free tours = only for tips. You need no reservation, just show up! Every day, intimate and interactive, usually in small groups. - Orientation Tour (From Pest to Buda): 10.30 AM. Essential Pest Tour (Faith-Terror-Communism): 2.30 PM. - "Unique and highly professional" (Lonely Planet Budapest 2009).
“Two amazing free tours with Kate at Budapest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

These free tours made my trip very special and joyfull! Me and my girlfriend just fell in love with Budapest after hearing it's history and seeing it's sights together with our guide Kate.
The tour was both cognitive and fun. Kate gave us the exact ammount of information we needed, and if someone had any questions left, answering them with a great disire and enthusiasm.
All that information and fun was free, which is amazing!
Thank you for making our trip to Budapest so great!

• Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Agreat way to start your time in Budapest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

We stumbled on the tour by chance outside the President's building and really glad we did. The guide Ursula (Orsi) said we were more than welcome to join (we'd missed about 1/3 of the tour) and she gave us a quick update of the section of the tour we'd missed. She was very imformative in a relaxed manner and kept everyone's attention with loads of facts about Budapest. At the end of the tour, Ursula was happy to chat with people and recommend restaurants, bars, coffee shops we wouldn't of found otherwise. I'd highly recommend the tour.

London, United Kingdom
“Best way to know Budapest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

My friend told me about Free Budapest Tours, so I didn't need more, I joined one group. That was a great choice; Katie the travel guide is amazing. Told me everything about Budapest, and she made jokes, smiled a lot, took pictures about the group, she made the tour interesting, fun. I got another informations like where to shop, go out, other cities. I hope I'll go back with my friends.

Visited September 2013
Warsaw, Poland
“Enjoyed Free Budapest Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Hi guys,
We could surely recommend you Free Budapest Tour, lot's of fun, not a regular&boring sightseeing. Great spent time and really nice guides Orszi&Koti. Hope to meet once again in your picturesque Budapest!
Regards from polish group, Warsaw.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Visited this early October, Kate was great and very accommodating with great sense of humor!
You will never be bored and she makes sure to get to know each and everyone in the group although we are a big group that time. I learned a lot from Hungary's history and enjoyed my very first free walking tour experience.First it just a tip you have to give them (which I think they deserve more really ) and secondly they will give you insider's tip where you can get good food that is not very pricey.I tried the resto that they recommended too! really appreciate this Group and hopefully the will continue this. Because of them Hungary is for me a good country to visit and my impression is that Magyars are really friendly people!