“Fabulous food”

Ranked #190 of 3,710 Restaurants in Budapest
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time at this restaurant. The Goulash Soup and stuffed Paprika main course was amazing. My colleagues had steaks which also looked absolutely wonderful.

Great location, great food and good service. Definitely recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,098)

Reviewed September 26, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is located just behind the Great Market Hall and it offers really tasty dishes. We had duckburger and duck breast and it tasted amazing. If the weather is sunny it is perfect to sit outside. This is one of the best meals we had in Budapest. We had a lunch and a drink for two for 25€ which is not expensive at all for this delicious food.

Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

Amazing service and food - the best goulash soup I’ve tasted in Hungary hands down!!

Service was great as one of our pork tenderloin (just one piece) was harder than expected and their chef offered to change a whole new plate for us.

Reviewed September 9, 2018 via mobile

Our friends had recommended this restaurant to us so we went our first night in Budapest. We needn’t have bothered to book as it was pretty empty even though it was a Friday night. When we told them we’d reserved they showed us to a table by a cash machine on the pavement - all the tables had reserved signs - but no one came! We asked to move to a nicer table which they reluctantly agreed to. The food was also disappointing. I couldn’t even cut my duck breast so sent it back. The second wasn’t much better so I left most of it. Perhaps the chef has changed as our friends really raves about it?

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

The duck burger is simply amazing, good service and a fair variety of wines, most of them local (which for me was good since I wanted to try more hungarian wines)