Free Budapest Walking Tours
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

4,873 results
All reviews general tour communist tour great tour communism walk general walk free tour useful tips jewish district your bearings morning tour vorosmarty square first morning great introduction informative tour interesting facts main sights three hours
Reviewed today

Take this tour on your first day in Budapest to get your bearings right and know the stories behind each landmark. We had Petra. She was very funny, entertaining and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Please don't forget to tip her!

Reviewed yesterday

Went on two walking tours with David and another guide (Jewish Quarter and general Budapest tour). Would definitely recommend!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

I loved all my tours! I took 5 of them and I kept returning for more. I took the General tour, Evening tour, Jewish District tour, Communist tour and Ruin Bars. All of them are great!

Reviewed yesterday via mobile

We had two tours with Petra. She is smart funny charismatic and very nice and welcoming. She knows the history very good and gives many recomndations for things to do & see & eat. Dont forget to tip her generously because its a free tour. Have fun

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

I took two tours with this company.
One with a girl called Rita or something similar and the communist tour with Andreas.

The general one with Rita I thought it was not worth it. Hardly any informatiom and lots of breaks.It is like she didn't like doing it even though she tried to be nice.

On the contrary I love the communist tour with Andreas. He was friendly, witty and educational. Really recommendable!!!

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

We took the walking tour with Regi today. Can't praise her enough she made the tour interesting throughout and was very knowledgeable. She also offered to answer any questions/ give recommendations to anyone on the tour which was really helpful. Definitely recommend to anyone particularly if like us it's your first visit to Budapest.

Reviewed 3 days ago

Wonderful city walk with the very knowledgeable and friendly guide, Angie, who shared her love to the beautiful Budapest. The tour was enjoyable with the easy walk to the Fisherman Bastion. We have an excellent opportunity to communicate with Angie and got answers to all our questions. Under the impression of this excellent tour, we have decided to take another one with the same company "Jewish District Walk". Thank you Angie!

Reviewed 4 days ago via mobile

Gorgeous Rita! Was a pleasure for me to join the general tour. It was funny and interesting at the same time.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

The free walking tour of Budapest was brilliant. Very interesting and very informative. Our guide, Agnes was great, clear and easy to understand her English was very good and she made the tour entertaining with her sense of humour. Would definitely recommend

Reviewed 5 days ago

My husband and I usually do the free walking tour, whenever it exists at the place where we are sightseeing. In Budapest was no exception. This time we chose a Spanish language guide because it seemed to be more interesting. Luís, the Mexican. And it was excellent !! We recommend Luis to all Spanish speakers. He explains everything super well and still delivers some paperwork with tips and words in Hungarian. Very good!