Stayed here the last week in Feb, first time ever in Budapest and having stayed in numerous 3,4,5 star hotels around the world, i have never left a review (good or bad), until now...reasons why....
1) STAFF - Customer service here is absolutely superb! They were extremely helpful with giving directions, booking us taxis, and recommending excellent places to go to in the evening (ask Bela at reception). Very attentive at breakfast, ensuring food is readily available. Always welcoming and smiling (especially the front of house manager). They even ordered us pizza in one night, after a late night out - thanks Bela :) Overall the best hotel i have ever been to with such excellent customer service.
2) HOTEL - Free mulled wine everyday (near the lift). Free umbrellas ready for any downpours. Amazing jacuzzi! Apartment room was fabulous, spacious and clean. Free bottle of wine on arrival in the room! Shower is amazing. Apartment room has free tea/coffee, kettle, fridge, sink, lots of wardrobe space. Breakfast was lovely, lots of options, hot and cold. Overall perfect and fantastic value for money!
3) LOCATION - the location is absolutely perfect. Just as you walk outside you have numerous bars & places to eat opposite. The hotel is a quiet road which is really nice, but you only have to walk a few minutes to get to where it's gets busier, so you get the best of both worlds. Overall fantastic location!
I am definitely going to try visiting Budapest in the Summer (may have just become my new favourite European city) and i won't even think about staying anywhere else....i will be 100% be going back to this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Easy onsite parking for EUR 18/car/day. In the City Center in the heart of Budapest. Business facilities: free breakfast, free wifi internet access, providing computer or tablet to check your emails, free meeting room up to 6 persons, copy, fax, laptop, adapter, telephone charger, room service. Child friendly facilities like baby cot and chair, toys, baby buggy, baby sitting service. Free fitness corner and saunas. Fully equipped kitchen, LCD television, air conditioning and free coffee and tea making facilities in every room and apartment. Pets are allowed. Wheelchair access. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Opera Garden Hotel & Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Opera Garden Hotel And Apartments