“Excellent”
Review of Boom & Brass

Boom & Brass
Ranked #727 of 3,516 Restaurants in Budapest
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
Reviewed April 1, 2014

We were in Budapest for 3 nights and ate in this restaurant twice. The food is superb, excellent value for money with very friendly and courteous staff.

The live music was fab - looking forward to returning on our next trip to Budapest. Not to be missed.

Reviewed March 22, 2014

This restaurant was recommended by the guy that runs the deli across the square...they have a different daily 3 course menu advertised at Euro10 all three courses were excellent and if you pay in HUF it is even better value The wines were excellent and the service was also very good although it is very annoying when everywhere automatically adds service to the bill
Would recommend
Look forward to visiting again

Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I was in Budapest celebrating my birthday weekend. I wanted some local cuisine. This place did not fail me at all. This restaurant is elegant and beautiful. The host and staff are amazing. I first had lunch here, when the hostess found out it was my birthday she invited me to the live jazz music. I love jazz. As I am enjoying the music, the singer sings Happy Birthday as I am presented with a glass of wine and sparkler. I wanted to cry tears of happiness. I thought that was very thoughtful of the hostess, she made my heart smile with that one act of kindness.
My dining experience was above all Amazing. The Shrimp Caesar Salad is great as well as the Goulash.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I never miss visiting this beautiful restaurant when I go to Budapest. The food is gorgeous, the staff is very friendly, and the music... If anyone wants to enjoy a delicious meal and a glass of nice Hungarian wine in a fantastic atmosphere don't hesitate, go there!

Reviewed February 2, 2014

Bit of a change from the majority of eateries. Bright, glitzy and fun. Live music was good, menu not so fab but food was OK. They included a service charge and then tried and get us to add a tip.

1  Thank Lainepmh