“Best Birthday ”
Review of Boom & Brass

Boom & Brass
Ranked #494 of 3,108 Restaurants in Budapest
Cuisines: European, Eastern European, Central European, Hungarian
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: District V / Inner City
“Best Birthday ”
Reviewed March 15, 2014 via mobile

I was in Budapest celebrating my birthday weekend. I wanted some local cuisine. This place did not fail me at all. This restaurant is elegant and beautiful. The host and staff are amazing. I first had lunch here, when the hostess found out it was my birthday she invited me to the live jazz music. I love jazz. As I am enjoying the music, the singer sings Happy Birthday as I am presented with a glass of wine and sparkler. I wanted to cry tears of happiness. I thought that was very thoughtful of the hostess, she made my heart smile with that one act of kindness.
My dining experience was above all Amazing. The Shrimp Caesar Salad is great as well as the Goulash.

• Finnish first
  • Greek first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“A beautiful restaurant in the heart of Budapest”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

I never miss visiting this beautiful restaurant when I go to Budapest. The food is gorgeous, the staff is very friendly, and the music... If anyone wants to enjoy a delicious meal and a glass of nice Hungarian wine in a fantastic atmosphere don't hesitate, go there!

• Visited February 2014
Penmachno, United Kingdom
“Modern Bistro Dining”
Reviewed February 2, 2014

Bit of a change from the majority of eateries. Bright, glitzy and fun. Live music was good, menu not so fab but food was OK. They included a service charge and then tried and get us to add a tip.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Lainepmh
Peterborough, United Kingdom
“Fantastic food and more”
Reviewed January 31, 2014

Recommended by a friend and did not disappoint, had a fantastic meal, a great venue with live music, that created a great atmosphere. The staff were friendly polite and could not have been more helpful. Sampled some excellent Hungarian main dishes desserts and local wines. Looking forward to going there again. A must visit, right in the centre of Budapest.

• Visited January 2014
London, United Kingdom
“Great scoff and jazzy atmosphere”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

We dropped in here on our first night.

Service was warm and welcoming and prompt.

Food was wholesome and excellent.

A good experience.