While visiting the Pest side of Budapest... We didn't know what we wanted to eat. So we looked at Boom and Brass' menu, which we were very pleased, with/enjoyed:
- Lunch menu choices and beverages
- Great bread (generally excellent in Europe)
- Presentation (i.e., for lunch items)
- Atmosphere (inside was like a Martini bar) with the Pest shopping square just outside the glass walled restaurant
- Outdoor seating option (but it was too cool for us that day!)
- Various credit cards accepted
- Smoke free (inside), which can be a problem in many European restaurants if you have an issue with this.
In general... We found it hard to get your bill immediately after a meal in Hungary. You may have to ask once or twice
About a block from the Hard Rock Cafe, Budapest...
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.